Thiago Silva

Mancini has already publically ruled out a move for Chiellini.

Chiellini? I thought about him last year, not now. There are many other options,

I know you can't always trust everything managers say about transfer targets or what they are reported to have said. What I think we are after is a footballing centre-half in the role of Lucio not a more aggressive version of Robert Huth (incidentally he's possibly available from Stoke as he has 12 months left on his contract and so far has turned down a new contract offer from Stoke).

Marvin said:

Chiellini? I thought about him last year, not now. There are many other options,

I know you can't always trust everything managers say about transfer targets or what they are reported to have said. What I think we are after is a footballing centre-half in the role of Lucio not a more aggressive version of Robert Huth (incidentally he's possibly available from Stoke as he has 12 months left on his contract and so far has turned down a new contract offer from Stoke).

Huth??

Seriously Marvin,i'm lost for words......

Marvin said:

By saying this i'm probably placing myself in the line of fire here LOL but i think Huth could add a little to the team , He would save LOTS of money if we can get him on a free transfer Plus he is also 27 (That's really hard to believe as i have always thought he is in his mid 30's)

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:

Huth??

Seriously Marvin,i'm lost for words......
I wasn't suggesting we go for Huth. I was comparing Chiellini to Huth.

i♥city! said:
By saying this i'm probably placing myself in the line of fire here LOL but i think Huth could add a little to the team , He would save LOTS of money if we can get him on a free transfer Plus he is also 27 (That's really hard to believe as i have always thought he is in his mid 30's)

Don't you start as well!

He's just a fuckin thug,a real loathsome dirty bastard who i wouldn't want anywhere near our club.

He may well be cheapish but if we are going down the root of mediocracy,several other names would be before his.

Anyway,back on topic,please!!

i♥city! said:
Marvin said:
I wasn't suggesting we go for Huth. I was comparing Chiellini to Huth.

but you'll have to admit that if we can get huth on a free transfer / pay as you play deal he could provide a decent cover for kompany / lescott.
Huth left Chelsea. Maybe they made a mistake, but I don't think so. He's a very tough defender who wont be beaten in the air, but he's a little short of what we need. I prefer our existing options. If we are after players I think they will be either young talented players who will improve or fight for a place in the squad (unlike star names like Hazard) or players who are better than what we already have. Huth doesn't fall into either category

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrhhs1_adriano-galliani-arrive-a-paris_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrhhs1 ... aris_sport</a>

Thiago Silva's agent confirms Paris Saint-Germain's talks -

deal done, Game is over

i♥city! said:
the talisman said:
Actually he's still 28.

29 in August

Thiago Silva is also 27 now and would be 28 in September . But As much as i would love to see him at City , it looks like PSG already have this deal wrapped up . We had better turn our attention to Chellini Or Vertonghen.
Didnt Danamy recently say the Belgian was heading to Spurs regardless of the managerial situation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.