Thiago Silva

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
NEWS ALERT:In next minutes meeting PSG-Milan to negotiate ThiagoSilva transfer.Price 40/50m €.If 47,will beat @rioferdy5 record for defender

I rate Silva as much as Kompany but can 100% understand the club not going for him at these sort of prices. We are not in such urgent need of a defender that we'd pay that sort of crazy money for one, we have the best Premier League pair at the back already so there's no urgency to spend a big chunk of our transfer budget on one CB.

Sounds like Milan are looking at Dede from Vasco as a possible replacement for Silva, he has been linked with Milan, Real, United and is called the best defender in South America and the next Silva. And his price tag is about £14million so why don't we look at him instead?

LoveCity said:
NEWS ALERT:In next minutes meeting PSG-Milan to negotiate ThiagoSilva transfer.Price 40/50m €.If 47,will beat @rioferdy5 record for defender

I rate Silva as much as Kompany but can 100% understand the club not going for him at these sort of prices. We are not in such urgent need of a defender that we'd pay that sort of crazy money for one, we have the best Premier League pair at the back already so there's no urgency to spend a big chunk of our transfer budget on one CB.

Sounds like Milan are looking at Dede from Vasco as a possible replacement for Silva, he has been linked with Milan, Real, United and is called the best defender in South America and the next Silva. And his price tag is about £14million so why don't we look at him instead?

I agree. Why don't go for Jan Vertonghen ? Mamadou Sakho ?

Chiellini, Thiago Silva, Matt Hummels, Javi Martinez Impossible

BlueDejong said:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrhhs1_adriano-galliani-arrive-a-paris_sport

Thiago Silva's agent confirms Paris Saint-Germain's talks -

deal done, Game is over

Pretty sure we weren't even IN, in the first place.

50m for a CB's gotta be insanity.

they're saying 32 million for Silva, with performance-based incentives taking it up to 40 million. 32 million to give us the best CB pairing in the world seems reasonable. but yeah, looks like it's a moot point now.

LoveCity said:

Has any one watched Dede he is highly rated in Brazil and physically is a beast

cleav said:
they're saying 32 million for Silva, with performance-based incentives taking it up to 40 million. 32 million to give us the best CB pairing in the world seems reasonable. but yeah, looks like it's a moot point now.

When you put it like that, it does seem crazy that we've let him go. If you could pick any two centre backs in the world for a team it'd be Silva and Kompany. I love Lescott but the thought of those two in defence with Richards and Clichy is mouthwatering. He'll be wasted at PSG, it's a shame really, I bet they're paying him absolutely shit loads.

The damaging effects selling a top player can have, Cassano has gone rogue.

Cassano: "I don't know if I will stay with Milan. Giving away Thiago is a mistake. I wouldn't be surprised if Ibra is very upset about it"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.