Thiago Silva

i♥city! said:
Looks like the deal isn't done yet

"The deal is not done," Galliani, who arrived in Paris on Tuesday told Ansa. "It will take a long time to find a solution."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/06/12/3168994/galliani-thiago-silva-to-paris-saint-germain-not-a-done-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... -done-deal</a>

Perhaps they are waiting for us to hijack the deal or maybe T.Silva just doesn't want to go to PSG

Galliani loves being a big time charley when he's actualy skint and a massive knobb HEAD

Quotes from Berlusconi doing the rounds in France. Deal done, apparently "Milan are not in a position to turn down this kind of sum". 46m euros.

BillyShears said:
Quotes from Berlusconi doing the rounds in France. Deal done, apparently "Milan are not in a position to turn down this kind of sum". 46m euros.

Billy, given that this is a lot of money and Lavezzi and others are rumoured to be going there too not to mention last year's purchases, I have two questions for you.

Firstly how does this fit in with FFP re PSG?

And secondly has Platini commented on PSG's spending either positively or negatively?

So if its true that PSG has wrapped up the T.Silva deal then what next for us ? Would it be worth it if we try to hijack the Vertonghen deal or do we just stick to Our current CB (Kompany + Lescott) and then give Kolo some more play time so he could get back to his best ?

We need another centre half. Thiago is one of the very few players who is good enough to come and displace Lescott as first choice, but if he's off to PSG the list really isn't that long and most wouldn't leave their current clubs. The other option is just a Cahill type signing and hope we don't lose Kompany for any serious length of time. I think Kolo has had it.

adrianr said:
We need another centre half. Thiago is one of the very few players who is good enough to come and displace Lescott as first choice, but if he's off to PSG the list really isn't that long and most wouldn't leave their current clubs. The other option is just a Cahill type signing and hope we don't lose Kompany for any serious length of time.

I can't understand why we're not in for him. Ok, if he was going to Barca as was rumoured then fair enough, but PSG?

Matt the Giant said:
I really don't want PSG in our CL group.

Ribery said that about us last season yet Bayern out played us plus we could not even beat Napoli over 2 legs.

City will win the Champions League way before PSG ever do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.