Thiago Silva

CityCTID said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Great news!

Would like to see him come here maybe we could use Tevez as a bargaining chip!!
yes please

I would love this too but sadly its NEVER going to happen . Berlusconi wants to sell him but he fears the wrath of the milan fans . The reason T.silva's move to PSG collapsed was because of the fans and iconic figures such as Maldini and Sacchi criticizing Berlusconi's "lack of ambition". I knew this deal was never going to happen when word got out that the fans would rather have Ibra sold than T.Silva . We had better turn our attention towards Vertonghen or better still look into our homegrown talent (Boyata ) as a cover for the CB , sell some players , save the money ahead of the winter transfer window and then "pray" for Milan's financial woes to go bad (Greece bad) by winter so they would be forced to sell T.Silva to us .

He will shit himself again and sell Thiago Silva, right at the end of the season, in America, where the fans can´t get at him.

Two days later, the fans will have forgotten and life in Italy will continue.

Cook was spot on about those clowns.

I don't think they can sell Silva now in this window after that backtrack. They MAY sell him next summer though as they did Kaka after bottling the sale of him to us (thank god, he would have been an epic flop). I read Silva wants a new contract with them on top wages like what Robinho gets, if they don't give in then he may be for sale next summer at a slightly lower price. Even a year older and pushing 29, he would be a great signing and looks to me like he'll be a top defender until at least his mid-30s.

LoveCity said:
I don't think they can sell Silva now in this window after that backtrack. They MAY sell him next summer though as they did Kaka after bottling the sale of him to us (thank god, he would have been an epic flop). I read Silva wants a new contract with them on top wages like what Robinho gets, if they don't give in then he may be for sale next summer at a slightly lower price. Even a year older and pushing 29, he would be a great signing and looks to me like he'll be a top defender until at least his mid-30s.

milan didn't bottled kaka's sale to city. kaka refused it becouse he wanted real madrid.

the same is happening now with silva , silva refuse psg , he want go to barca or city.

milan want carlos, we want thiago silva! what about adding kolo to the deal? or kolarov? we must be able to sort something out!!

i♥city! said:
CityCTID said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Great news!

Would like to see him come here maybe we could use Tevez as a bargaining chip!!
yes please

I would love this too but sadly its NEVER going to happen . Berlusconi wants to sell him but he fears the wrath of the milan fans . The reason T.silva's move to PSG collapsed was because of the fans and iconic figures such as Maldini and Sacchi criticizing Berlusconi's "lack of ambition". I knew this deal was never going to happen when word got out that the fans would rather have Ibra sold than T.Silva . We had better turn our attention towards Vertonghen or better still look into our homegrown talent (Boyata ) as a cover for the CB , sell some players , save the money ahead of the winter transfer window and then "pray" for Milan's financial woes to go bad (Greece bad) by winter so they would be forced to sell T.Silva to us .
I am sure that a swap for Tevez would allay any fears of a Milan fans backlash. Tevez would be a massive signing for this club (or any other) imo

Mancio said:
LoveCity said:

milan didn't bottled kaka's sale to city. kaka refused it becouse he wanted real madrid.

the same is happening now with silva , silva refuse psg , he want go to barca or city.
Genuine question: you really think so?

LoveCity said:

I'm glad we didn't get Kaka obviously, the £108m price tag was just ridiculous, but I'd still love to see him in the Premier League. He might not have replicated his Milan form with Real but he's such a classy footballer, there are few players who can just make football look so easy.

Young said:
Mancio said:
LoveCity said:

Genuine question: you really think so?

He wants Barca, of that there is no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.