Thiago Silva

Sounds a bit like when they gave up on Tevez.

-

PSG director Leonardo has put the brakes on their €47m swoop for Milan star Thiago Silva by stating “we might give up on the signing.”

Adriano Galliani has been in Paris for two days now discussing the potential move for their Brazilian centre-back.

“We are continuing to talk with Galliani,” Leonardo told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“The negotiations are still open, but this situation should not go on for a long time.

“There are still many things to whittle down, many aspects to work out and at this stage I can say we might give up on the signing of Thiago Silva.”

The statement comes at the same time as French newspaper Le Parisien claims Milan President Silvio Berlusconi told them “I can’t not sell Thiago Silva for that sum.”

However, other sources claim Berlusconi has changed his mind and will veto the transfer.

TL:DR - Galliani is being a typically sneaky I-tai and we dont like being bent over by such a twat.

If Silva leaves AC it will be for Barcelona me thinks.

They are not a rich club, but I'm sure they'll find a way to make the deal happen if it's within reasonable parameters.

i♥city! said:
adrianr said:
I want Thiago Silva here as much as anyone, but at near 40m even I'm baulking a little!

He wouldn't have cost us 40million if we made a player + cash trade with ACmilan . We could have thrown in either Balo or Dzeko Plus 25million . We could even add Savic to the player
+ cash deal but i guess bobby wasn't really interested in T.Silva after all .

5nqaz.jpg

It's not worth spending that much on a player that isn't a necessity. Far more places in the squad would be worth spending all that than on a centre-back.

Matt the Giant said:
If Silva leaves AC it will be for Barcelona me thinks.

They are not a rich club, but I'm sure they'll find a way to make the deal happen if it's within reasonable parameters.

Yep, they always do. Barcelona and Bayern are two clubs who always get the man they want, for half of what he'd cost anyone else. It looks like they'll get Alba for £9m when he'd easily cost us £25m+. They tap up every player that they want, FIFA knows it, UEFA knows, every club in world football knows it, but no one does anything about it.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
i♥city! said:
adrianr said:
I want Thiago Silva here as much as anyone, but at near 40m even I'm baulking a little!

He wouldn't have cost us 40million if we made a player + cash trade with ACmilan . We could have thrown in either Balo or Dzeko Plus 25million . We could even add Savic to the player

5nqaz.jpg

It's not worth spending that much on a player that isn't a necessity. Far more places in the squad would be worth spending all that than on a centre-back.
There it is again

pudge said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
i♥city! said:

5nqaz.jpg

There it is again

Hahaha, was waiting for that.

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia
BREAKING: BERLUSCONI TELLS MILAN WEBSITE THIAGO SILVA IS STAYING. #psg #milan

Kaka all over again, Cook's outburst may have lacked tact but Milan bottled it!

LoveCity said:
footballitalia ‏@footballitalia
BREAKING: BERLUSCONI TELLS MILAN WEBSITE THIAGO SILVA IS STAYING. #psg #milan

Kaka all over again, Cook's outburst may have lacked tact but Milan bottled it!

AC are a unique club, their transfer strategies for both ins and outs are unbelievable.

Just can't believe a single fucking word that Galliani or Berlusconi utter.

Does make me laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.