Thiago Silva

nmc said:
If you are realistic - and certainly if I was Chairman (god forbid) there is no way I'd sanction a £40m+ move for Silva when I'd just won the league with probably the best centre back partnership in the league. I'd perhaps pay £20m for a high potential back up - but £40m + for Silva I just can't see it happening. I know there's no room for sentiment etc. but how could you justify this to Lescott after the season he's had it would be a kick in the teeth that could unsettle the whole squad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDa

it doesn't have to cost 40Million . We could throw in a player or two to reduce the price.

Rammyblues said:
He might have had a chat with a certain other Brazillian who might have advised him against joining us.

I wouldn't rule that out. I think Kaka was heavily influenced by Beckham who was telling him not to join City whilst he was on loan at Milan. May or not be true but it fits nicely with my loathing for Beckham the worlds most overrated player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i♥city! said:
nmc said:
If you are realistic - and certainly if I was Chairman (god forbid) there is no way I'd sanction a £40m+ move for Silva when I'd just won the league with probably the best centre back partnership in the league. I'd perhaps pay £20m for a high potential back up - but £40m + for Silva I just can't see it happening. I know there's no room for sentiment etc. but how could you justify this to Lescott after the season he's had it would be a kick in the teeth that could unsettle the whole squad.

it doesn't have to cost 40Million . We could throw in a player or two to reduce the price.

True. Throw in RSC and Bridge and it will be £50m!

nmc said:
i♥city! said:
nmc said:

Wrong ! throw in Dzeko and maybe Kolo and it would be down to 25 or 30Million

nmc said:
i♥city! said:
nmc said:

lol quality

Kompany is King said:
Mancio said:
LoveCity said:
I don't think they can sell Silva now in this window after that backtrack. They MAY sell him next summer though as they did Kaka after bottling the sale of him to us (thank god, he would have been an epic flop). I read Silva wants a new contract with them on top wages like what Robinho gets, if they don't give in then he may be for sale next summer at a slightly lower price. Even a year older and pushing 29, he would be a great signing and looks to me like he'll be a top defender until at least his mid-30s.

milan didn't bottled kaka's sale to city. kaka refused it becouse he wanted real madrid.

the same is happening now with silva , silva refuse psg , he want go to barca or city.

How much do you think Mancio it would cost to get Silva from Milan and would be favourites - Barca or City?

£ 30M. i think he prefear barca . but i dont think they have this money.

i♥city! said:
nmc said:
i♥city! said:

Wrong ! throw in Dzeko and maybe Kolo and it would be down to 25 or 30Million

Okay when I'm chairman and your the manager I'll sanction the deal.

Mancio said:
Kompany is King said:
Mancio said:
milan didn't bottled kaka's sale to city. kaka refused it becouse he wanted real madrid.

the same is happening now with silva , silva refuse psg , he want go to barca or city.

How much do you think Mancio it would cost to get Silva from Milan and would be favourites - Barca or City?

£ 30M. i think he prefear barca . but i dont think they have this money.

This is the key. He may prefer Barca, but can they afford him?

Rammyblues said:
This is the key. He may prefer Barca, but can they afford him?

When have Barca ever paid the going rate?

I can't see Milan selling him on the cheap because he wants to go to Barca. Plus they want Tevez, which could work in our favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.