Things from Maine Road we wont see at Eastlands

LongsightM13 said:
Super Mario said:
Tool.
I would imagine your time on here is nearing an end, so come on. Let it all out. Let's hear all your best cliches and consolation tales from Rag Tissue and the latest Peter Boyle CD, '100 Nursery Rhymes for Cretins and Closet Cases'.
He lives in Stockport, did you know? So he must be a blue.
By the way, the only people you'd see shitting it around the Moss before a game were away fans like yourself, rag turd.
Oh wait, no, you wouldnt be there at an actual game, would you?
No, you'd be giving it large from a pub stool somewhere miles away, wouldn't you? Because you're all 'top United boys' but you 'cant get a ticket'.
Now take your spunk-stained Norwich scarf and go away. I'm sure your laughable non-league franchise must have a game somewhere today. Or can't you get a ticket for that, either?

Bwahahahahahaha!

fbloke said:
Longsight-memories said:
Anyone remember the herbalist on wilmslow road. ( over the road from alexandras sports shop).it was an old type they use to sell sassperila and ginger beer.. we use to go in there on the way to the ground when we were kids...

And now Alex' Sports is a friggin' noodle bar!

no its not its baa ba

theres a couple furthr up opposite the sainsbury

on alexadra sports do you remember the huge inflatable adidas football they used to hang from ceiling

noely said:

on alexadra sports do you remember the huge inflatable adidas football they used to hang from ceiling

I do remember when I went over as a ***cough*** year old to get my Peter Barnes Football Trainer

fbloke said:
noely said:

I do remember when I went over as a ***cough*** year old to get my Peter Barnes Football Trainer

I remember a game sometimes in the 70's when they booted a load of them out into the crowd!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.