Things from Maine Road we wont see at Eastlands

Super Mario said:
LongsightM13 said:
Do one, ragboy. You've been sussed.

cool
Tool.
I would imagine your time on here is nearing an end, so come on. Let it all out. Let's hear all your best cliches and consolation tales from Rag Tissue and the latest Peter Boyle CD, '100 Nursery Rhymes for Cretins and Closet Cases'.
He lives in Stockport, did you know? So he must be a blue.
By the way, the only people you'd see shitting it around the Moss before a game were away fans like yourself, rag turd.
Oh wait, no, you wouldnt be there at an actual game, would you?
No, you'd be giving it large from a pub stool somewhere miles away, wouldn't you? Because you're all 'top United boys' but you 'cant get a ticket'.
Now take your spunk-stained Norwich scarf and go away. I'm sure your laughable non-league franchise must have a game somewhere today. Or can't you get a ticket for that, either?

LongsightM13 said:
Super Mario said:
Tool.
I would imagine your time on here is nearing an end, so come on. Let it all out. Let's hear all your best cliches and consolation tales from Rag Tissue and the latest Peter Boyle CD, '100 Nursery Rhymes for Cretins and Closet Cases'.
He lives in Stockport, did you know? So he must be a blue.
By the way, the only people you'd see shitting it around the Moss before a game were away fans like yourself, rag turd.
Oh wait, no, you wouldnt be there at an actual game, would you?
No, you'd be giving it large from a pub stool somewhere miles away, wouldn't you? Because you're all 'top United boys' but you 'cant get a ticket'.
Now take your spunk-stained Norwich scarf and go away. I'm sure your laughable non-league franchise must have a game somewhere today. Or can't you get a ticket for that, either?
big weight off your chest there longsight

Ha, they're up early today, aren't they? Probably a sleepless night after being irritated by the cheap polyester used to make their Gary Neville duvet cover and pillowcase combination set.
Anyway, I believe we have heard the mighty booooom of de niro's Banhammer. More vermin exterminated. Cheers bill.

Back on topic, I miss the great pubs around Maine Road, though that subject has been extensively covered elsewhere.
How about paying cash at the turnstiles? Don't think we'll ever see that again.
There was one bastard I had a running game of cat and mouse with for a couple of seasons back in the mid-80s. He was a commissionaire-type, complete with hat, who used to man the entrance to the kids' turnstiles on the Kippax. A complete **** who both looked and acted like a cross between Hitler and Mr McKay from Porridge.
I looked old for my age at 14 or so, complete with 80s Perry-boy 'flick' haircut, Adidas trackie top and ridiculous bum-fluff tache.
This fucker would often turn me away, wouldn't have it that I was only 14. We often used to get my mates to distract him so I could sneak to the front.
Then one week, he was again giving me grief and refusing to let me in when a random older head case who had clearly been listening to the whole thing, beered up and looking like he could handle himself, came storming over and started pretending to be my dad and threatening to batter the guy if he didn't stop 'picking on my lad'.
Never had any problems after that. Never saw my adopted father again but if he comes on here, then cheers 'dad' - you are a legend.

LongsightM13 said:
Ha, they're up early today, aren't they? Probably a sleepless night after being irritated by the cheap polyester used to make their Gary Neville duvet cover and pillowcase combination set.
Anyway, I believe we have heard the mighty booooom of de niro's Banhammer. More vermin exterminated. Cheers bill.

Back on topic, I miss the great pubs around Maine Road, though that subject has been extensively covered elsewhere.
How about paying cash at the turnstiles? Don't think we'll ever see that again.
There was one bastard I had a running game of cat and mouse with for a couple of seasons back in the mid-80s. He was a commissionaire-type, complete with hat, who used to man the entrance to the kids' turnstiles on the Kippax. A complete **** who both looked and acted like a cross between Hitler and Mr McKay from Porridge.
I looked old for my age at 14 or so, complete with 80s Perry-boy 'flick' haircut, Adidas trackie top and ridiculous bum-fluff tache.
This fucker would often turn me away, wouldn't have it that I was only 14. We often used to get my mates to distract him so I could sneak to the front.
Then one week, he was again giving me grief and refusing to let me in when a random older head case who had clearly been listening to the whole thing, beered up and looking like he could handle himself, came storming over and started pretending to be my dad and threatening to batter the guy if he didn't stop 'picking on my lad'.
Never had any problems after that. Never saw my adopted father again but if he comes on here, then cheers 'dad' - you are a legend.

Nice work with the rag.

Yeah we used to have a bit of grief getting in as juniors on the Kippax.
Then again, one of my mates did have a beard.

Anyone remember the herbalist on wilmslow road. ( over the road from alexandras sports shop).it was an old type they use to sell sassperila and ginger beer.. we use to go in there on the way to the ground when we were kids...

Longsight-memories said:
Anyone remember the herbalist on wilmslow road. ( over the road from alexandras sports shop).it was an old type they use to sell sassperila and ginger beer.. we use to go in there on the way to the ground when we were kids...

And now Alex' Sports is a friggin' noodle bar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.