Things In Manchester

Cheeky Txiki

Hi,
I am visiting Manchester this July with a few of my mates. For context, I was born in Manchester but was brought up here in Chicago. I am visiting for the first time ever. What are the places: cafes, pubs, streets, museums, galleries, vintages stores etc. you guys would recommend me to visit to get a true Manc experience?

lots to see and do. science and industry museum os a great place for history of Manchester. plus the remains of the roman fort are over the road. peoples history museum is also great. John rylands library is also impressive all all relatively close to each other.

manchester art gallery is next to china town which has loads of places to eat. plus close by is the portico library(217 years old) which isn't easy to find(side door of a pub)plus they do a nice cup of tea.

out towards the university you have the Manchester museum and whitworth gallery.

get the tram to media city and you have the lowry gallery and war museum.

lots to see and do. science and industry museum os a great place for history of Manchester. plus the remains of the roman fort are over the road. peoples history museum is also great. John rylands library is also impressive all all relatively close to each other.

manchester art gallery is next to china town which has loads of places to eat. plus close by is the portico library(217 years old) which isn't easy to find(side door of a pub)plus they do a nice cup of tea.

out towards the university you have the Manchester museum and whitworth gallery.

get the tram to media city and you have the lowry gallery and war museum.
Manchester sounds like a very/extremely educational place.

Just jumping on this thread save starting a new one. I’m going to be over and in town this weekend for the first time since Covid. Was looking forward to popping into Oi Polloi, but I see it’s just closed down! Anywhere else in town similar that’s worth a visit?

Just jumping on this thread save starting a new one. I’m going to be over and in town this weekend for the first time since Covid. Was looking forward to popping into Oi Polloi, but I see it’s just closed down! Anywhere else in town similar that’s worth a visit?
Wtf, was about to order stuff from them. That’s a bit sudden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.