Things rival fans get wrong about Manchester City

........that anything that happens from these charges will take away any of the pure joy that was felt from aguerooooo, villa gundogan, should have been 10, don't shoot kompany, gundogan 12 seconds, rodri, kompany header etc...moments.

It won't. And they can take us down to the rymans northern dance hall league and we'll still be here and those memories will still be there.

At this point, if you get baited by any of the horseshit that gets thrown at us about no history or empty seats etc, that's on you.
A few years ago, the imbecilic Litttlewoods fan at work actually came out with the line, "You have no history".

I immediately pointed out we won the FA Cup before them. We won the League Cup before them, and we won a European trophy before them.

The next time I saw him, he said that he’d looked up what I’d told him, and I was right.

I replied, "I know I was; I wouldn’t have said it otherwise".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.