Things rival fans get wrong about Manchester City

Just been reading more bullshine about Leeds having 6500 at the Youth Cup Final. Many an idiot spouting shit about our support on Facefuck. Just given the cunts both barrels. City's average attendances over the last 50 years are just short of 7000 a season bigger than ONE team City, Leeds. People just believe all the shit handed out about our club on social fucking media.

A few years ago, the imbecilic Litttlewoods fan at work actually came out with the line, "You have no history".

I immediately pointed out we won the FA Cup before them. We won the League Cup before them, and we won a European trophy before them.

The next time I saw him, he said that he’d looked up what I’d told him, and I was right.

I replied, "I know I was; I wouldn’t have said it otherwise".
I find the history stuff, the empty seats, the est. 2008 stuff really funny because ultimately they're saying the same thing, regardless of who they support:

They have to look for all this peripheral stuff because the one thing that matters, which team is currently better, only has one clear answer.

A few years ago, the imbecilic Litttlewoods fan at work actually came out with the line, "You have no history".

I immediately pointed out we won the FA Cup before them. We won the League Cup before them, and we won a European trophy before them.

The next time I saw him, he said that he’d looked up what I’d told him, and I was right.

I replied, "I know I was; I wouldn’t have said it otherwise".
I trawl the same stuff out when I have the misfortune to bump into one of the cult. I use very similar.

City won the FA Cup 61 years before cult
City won League Cup 11 years before cult
City won Premier League 8 years before cult
City won a European trophy 3 years before cult .............
Oh and just digest that Liverpool's biggest home attendance in the cult's history wouldn't get in City's Top TEN gates.

Fuck off and toodles.

Last edited:
I trawl the same stuff out when I have the misfortune to bump into one of the cult. I use very similar.

City won the FA Cup 61 years before cult
City won League Cup 11 years before cult
City won Premier League 8 years befor cult
City won a European trophy 3 years before cult .............
Oh and just digest that Liverpool's biggest home attendance in the cult's history wouldn't get in City's Top TEN gates.

Fuck off and toodles.
And a lot of them gates the dippers couldn’t beat is when we were in the Second division!!

Liverpool would have won the league this year if it wasn't for the Doku challenge. I still see this being circulated now. No wonder they're all window lickers.

Liverpool would have won the league this year if it wasn't for the Doku challenge. I still see this being circulated now. No wonder they're all window lickers.
I'm still waiting for pictures of the all of the stud marks on Mac Allister's chest to be posted on Social Media when Doku decapitated him.

Just been reading more bullshine about Leeds having 6500 at the Youth Cup Final. Many an idiot spouting shit about our support on Facefuck. Just given the cunts both barrels. City's average attendances over the last 50 years are just short of 7000 a season bigger than ONE team City, Leeds. People just believe all the shit handed out about our club on social fucking media.
A Rag asked what the attendance was last night.
Told him it was more than turned up at Leigh Sports Village for their final against our injury hit youth team despite the fact they were letting everyone in for free.

Empty seats, no history, cheats and we’ve bought it.
To be fair to the cockwombles there are empty seats, just like at every other club in the league(including Liverpool) we definitely have history just like every other club in the league only the Red shirt fan boys think history means following a club the wins things, sure we bought it because it’s a professional game same as every other club that won anything since around 1911.

Made a pledge I would never rise to the bollocks spouted about us , tonight I failed after a red spouted undiluted bollocks , please forgive me .

I made a pledge to myself to always rise to the bait and put these rag fuckers back in there box. It`s really easy now, it wasn`t always the case.

My son in law, a rag from Scunthorpe (other than that a good lad) admitted he turned the game against Palace off. He couldn`t stand it any longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.