Things rival fans get wrong about Manchester City

To be fair to the cockwombles there are empty seats, just like at every other club in the league(including Liverpool) we definitely have history just like every other club in the league only the Red shirt fan boys think history means following a club the wins things, sure we bought it because it’s a professional game same as every other club that won anything since around 1911.

It’s more Seasoncard holders not attending rather than the seat being unsold.

More truth about City talked in this video than in all the rest of the media put together. No clicks required.

Unless all of your fanbase is around 10 years of age most will have followed you through the hardest of times. What are they supposed to do, abandon them because they're successful? Its a situation every fan would love to have - quality squad, excellent stadium , solid and sound investment. Bask in the glory I say

Bask in the glory I say
Help us bask a bit more by beating Arsenal next Sunday!!

Regarding things other fans get wrong about us is fuelled by nonsense from things like Talksport.

Years ago, we were pretty popular amongst other fans

A) Mainly because they hated utd
B) Because we would often gift them six points!!

As we've become more succesful, is when other clubs fans changed their opinions of us

I'd say as a rival fan the biggest misconception about City is that you have a massive squad. That's just not true, the squad is actually pretty small but there is excellent quality to come in. That being said you're still very vulnerable in some key positions - e.g if Rodri, KDB, Haaland are out then that's a headache.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.