Things that REALLY PI*S YOU OFF!!!

city being nice to the media, pisses me righr off, for f---s sake spit in their coffee?

I Fucking detest supermarkets too. I was in Morrisons the other day to get some dinner. I went into the main part of the store and got something from the Deli bit, took it to the Cig counter to buy some fags and got told that I had to pay for the Deli stuff at the main cheque-outs. I told the women to stick the lot up her arse if she thinks I am standing in two lines to pay for 2 items, but she told me that was the rules. I left my Deli stuff and fags and told her to pass on to the manager I won't be coming back.......Wankers.

I went shopping with the missus the other week and saw the funniest thing that sums up a man's hatred of shopping. This women turned around to her bloke and said in a snippy voice "everytime I turn around you are not there" and the bloke raged back at the top of his voice "WELL STOP FUCKING WALKING OFF THEN" I cried laughing. It really was comedy gold.

Great thread this,I can add
Lorry drivers whose top speed is 61 mph overtaking other lorrys who are going at 60mph on dual carriageways, I sit behind them for miles wishing I had a bazooka on my car roof.
people who have an old friends reunion in supermarket aisles blocking other people
diagonal walkers who cut across you in town as if you are invisible
Alex tipsy dipsy fungusface
Garry Chuckle and his teletubbie house
Climate change tossers who all fly to climate change conferences then force through runway extensions and tell us we must stop producing Co2

I could go on and on

Come on city Hull 0 City2

dick slexia said:
Great thread this,I can add
Lorry drivers whose top speed is 61 mph overtaking other lorrys who are going at 60mph on dual carriageways, I sit behind them for miles wishing I had a bazooka on my car roof.
people who have an old friends reunion in supermarket aisles blocking other people
diagonal walkers who cut across you in town as if you are invisible
Alex tipsy dipsy fungusface
Garry Chuckle and his teletubbie house
Climate change tossers who all fly to climate change conferences then force through runway extensions and tell us we must stop producing Co2

I could go on and on

Come on city Hull 0 City2

That 1mph overtaking trick truck drivers do drives me Fucking wild too...Why don't all trucks just go the same speed. It's little wonder you can get nowhere fast in this country.

Walking all the way to off-licence, in pissing down rain, with the correct change for 4 pack of Stella. Only to find out it's gone up 10p and the cashier who has served you countless times won't let you off till the next day.

A bit precise but happened this week.

The bars at City, utterly Fucking hopeless. Why don't they have about 100 pints already pulled like at Wembley?

Oh and southern chippies. They get on my tits. I went to one once and it had gravey on the menu, so I thought my look was in. I asked for Chips and Gravey and he gave me a bag of chips and a pot of gravey. I said, no mate, I want the gravey on the chips and he just put the carton (unopened) on top of the bag of chips. What a twat. How in Fucks name do you eat a bag of chips and a carton of gravey. The bell-end.

Also, my brother went to one down south and asked for fish, chips and peas. The bloke said, "these fish are so long, I have to cut in half, is that OK?" my brother replied "of course it is, I'm not a Fucking otter mate" cried laughing at that. Very quick and witty reply.

The media banging on all the time about us being the RICHEST club in the world. Tell us something we don't know pricks.

Most of the above.

But my real bone of contention is with the amount of f*****g plastic armchair rags here in Kent. Never been further north than Watford and the only time they go to see a rag match is an away game in London - but even that's only once in 10 years.

There's a music forum I belong to down here and one grotesquely overweight woman who frequents the place is the archetypal plastic rag. Knows absolutely f**k all about football and has been 'supporting' the rags for the last 5 years or so. Went to the swamp once about 3 years ago and since then has constantly been plastering the whole bloody music forum with pathetic f*****g photo's of her one day out at the swamp ("This is a photo of the bus that passed us on our way from the train station. And this one is of the lady who worked in the chip shop near the ground. And this one is of a broken step-ladder we found in the street on our way back to the station," etc etc).

Then when this overweight f*****g foodbag discovered I was a Blue sent me an offensive email when Robbie had that spot of hassle in the nightclub saying words to the effect of: 'I hope the black b*****d's found guilty and thrown out of the country!'

This is the sort of crap I've had to put up with from a fat typicall-plastic, no-nothing (alleged) rag fan whose only topic of football-related conversation is to compare what the rags have won recently and what every other team has won.

Many things piss me off, but this obesely fat, vile, bloated waste of atoms really gets my temper rising.

KentBlue said:
Most of the above.

But my real bone of contention is with the amount of f*****g plastic armchair rags here in Kent. Never been further north than Watford and the only time they go to see a rag match is an away game in London - but even that's only once in 10 years.

There's a music forum I belong to down here and one grotesquely overweight woman who frequents the place is the archetypal plastic rag. Knows absolutely f**k all about football and has been 'supporting' the rags for the last 5 years or so. Went to the swamp once about 3 years ago and since then has constantly been plastering the whole bloody music forum with pathetic f*****g photo's of her one day out at the swamp ("This is a photo of the bus that passed us on our way from the train station. And this one is of the lady who worked in the chip shop near the ground. And this one is of a broken step-ladder we found in the street on our way back to the station," etc etc).

Then when this overweight f*****g foodbag discovered I was a Blue sent me an offensive email when Robbie had that spot of hassle in the nightclub saying words to the effect of: 'I hope the black b*****d's found guilty and thrown out of the country!'

This is the sort of crap I've had to put up with from a fat typicall-plastic, no-nothing (alleged) rag fan whose only topic of football-related conversation is to compare what the rags have won recently and what every other team has won.

Many things piss me off, but this obesely fat, vile, bloated waste of atoms really gets my temper rising.

you shagged her yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.