things that scared you as a kid

An old BBC play called Ringing the Changes,where people who have drowned come back once a year to dance with the living in a little seaside town.

The "celebrity" chef Fanny Cradock, weird woman & I am still convinced it was a bloke under all the make up?
It was always Johnny (was that her husband's name?) I felt sorry for.

Imagine seeing that first thing in the morning, that's really scary.

The parkies in Boggle Hole Clough
Lord knows what I thought they would do but spent hours hiding in the rhodies quiet as a mouse with my mates

Saddam Hussein and quicksand. I think the latter developed out of a scene from the film 'One Million Years BC' in which someone succumbs to it. Fortunately, I've not yet encountered either.
What’s the difference between a cobbled street and Raquel Welch?
One knackers your tyres, and the other …

Anyone remember those lifts in Lewis’s … those caged pull together doors they had where you could see right down the bottom of the lift shaft ? Blimey that was a do getting in one of them … it was either that or those wooden escalator’s and after watching the public information film when the little girl dropped her rag doll which got ripped apart I don’t know which was best … no wonder my mum took me into wimpy next door to get over the trauma.

The Day of the Locust, scene where Homer Simpson stomps the little kid to death for teasing him, think I was about 8 or 9 when I watched that. Properly fucked me up nightmares for ages.

Second thing I was terrified of was the boy in Salem’s lot scratching at the window....fucking ghoulish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.