Things that taste better when .....

andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
andyhinch said:
Just grow your own, simple as. Trust me no one hates shopping more than me.

Andy that's bullshit about tinned tomatoes look at the ingredients and compare!!!
I just have tomato, tomato juice and citric acid. If you can tell the difference in a spag Bol I'll show you my cock.

I can - please don't - but the taste isn't much different. Quality isn't just about taste for me though.

BlueBearBoots said:
andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Andy that's bullshit about tinned tomatoes look at the ingredients and compare!!!
I just have tomato, tomato juice and citric acid. If you can tell the difference in a spag Bol I'll show you my cock.

The concentration is different, more water in the cheap ones - and can I see it anyway :)
What's the concentration in your posh make?

Just cooked quavers in a bag and uncorked a can of finest chateau de somerset cider to accompany it.

Got an incredible Peppermint ala aero sweet for dessert.

#egonronay

andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
andyhinch said:

The concentration is different, more water in the cheap ones - and can I see it anyway :)
Cheap tinned tomatoes are shite compared to the more expensive ones, I thought you had a cultured palate.

Rascal said:
Just cooked quavers in a bag and uncorked a can of finest chateau de somerset cider to accompany it.

#egonronay

I'm definitely coming to cook you dinner one Sunday!! Lol

andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
andyhinch said:

Mine say - chopped tomatoes 70%

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Cheap tinned tomatoes are shite compared to the more expensive ones, I thought you had a cultured palate.
I have, if you lot want to believe the marketing bollocks carry on.

BlueBearBoots said:
Rascal said:

#egonronay

I'm definitely coming to cook you dinner one Sunday!! Lol

For Hors d'ourves I did a fricassie of primula cheese squezzed pour la tube into gob

A rare delicacy in these parts

BlueBearBoots said:
andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Mine - chopped tomatoes 60% 29p for 400g tin and please don't try and tell me yours will only be grown on south westerly facing slopes fed by the finest spring water, trust me they'll be the same tomatoes

andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
andyhinch said:

Mine - chopped tomatoes 60% 29p for 400g tin and please don't try and tell me yours will only be grown on south westerly facing slopes fed by the finest spring water, trust me they'll be the same tomatoes

But more tomatoey :p

Photo please as promised :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.