Things that taste better when .....

andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
andyhinch said:
What's the concentration in your posh make?

Mine say - chopped tomatoes 70%
Mine - chopped tomatoes 60% 29p for 400g tin and please don't try and tell me yours will only be grown on south westerly facing slopes fed by the finest spring water, trust me they'll be the same tomatoes

Which country?

andyhinch said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
andyhinch said:
What's the concentration in your posh make?
Cheap tinned tomatoes are shite compared to the more expensive ones, I thought you had a cultured palate.
I have, if you lot want to believe the marketing bollocks carry on.
I'm the first one to buy the supermarket's own budget brand because many a time they're the same or better, but in this instance I know I can taste the difference. The Napolitan or other named brands are much richer in taste in my opinion.

BlueBearBoots said:
andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Mine say - chopped tomatoes 70%
Mine - chopped tomatoes 60% 29p for 400g tin and please don't try and tell me yours will only be grown on south westerly facing slopes fed by the finest spring water, trust me they'll be the same tomatoes

But more tomatoey :p

Photo please as promised :)
How's it more tomatoey? You've said you simmer to reduce down, there's things worth spending extra money on, chopped tomatoes going into a spag Bol, chilli or whatever isn't one of them.

andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
andyhinch said:

How's it more tomatoey? You've said you simmer to reduce down, there's things worth spending extra money on, chopped tomatoes going into a spag Bol, chilli or whatever isn't one of them.
Tomato purée will make It more tomatoey Shirley ?

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I use that too bob I just like superior tomatoes , I'm a tomato snob

bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:

It's down to gullibility not taste Girlbob

andyhinch said:
bobmcfc said:
andyhinch said:
It's down to gullibility not taste Girlbob
Oh I seeeee you are going on about buying very expensive tomatoes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.