Things that terrified you as a kid

The X-files theme tune. My parents used to watch it downstairs after my bedtime, i could hear the sound drifting up the stairs. Creeped me out.

I was watching 'In the night garden' with my grandson today and that bird who presents it scared the shit out of me.
She's got an arm like a horses cock.

johnmc said:
stony said:
I was watching 'In the night garden' with my grandson today and that bird who presents it scared the shit out of me.

She has a little hook on the end as well.

I've not seen the hook, but the bit on the end of her stump looks suspiciously like a huge bell end with a japs eye and everything.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
pee dubya said:
The X-files theme tune. My parents used to watch it downstairs after my bedtime, i could here the sound drifting up the stairs. Creeped me out.

Hey, that was last week it's over now.
I had no idea it was still on TV, i think i might cry.

stony said:
johnmc said:
stony said:

I've not seen the hook, but the bit on the end of her stump looks suspiciously like a huge bell end with a japs eye and everything.

They take the piss out of her sometimes making her sing clap your hands and shit like that.

johnmc said:
stony said:
johnmc said:

They take the piss out of her sometimes making her sing clap your hands and shit like that.

Haha, that's out of order. I know there was an outcry in the Daily Mail because she was supposedly scarring children for life.
If the kids get used to seeing her from an early age they won't be arsed. It's probably the parents who get freaked out by her. I know I do.

stony said:
johnmc said:
stony said:

Haha, that's out of order. I know there was an outcry in the Daily Mail because she was supposedly scarring children for life.
If the kids get used to seeing her from an early age they won't be arsed. It's probably the parents who get freaked out by her. I know I do.

She has a go to be fair. Hands up in the air is one and a stump in the air. I wonder how she did it.

johnmc said:
stony said:
johnmc said:

If she's got a hook on her arm, I bet "head, shoulders, knees and toes" would be fun to watch. It'd be like an ever-more difficult game of Limbo having to avoid the fucking thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.