Things that terrified you as a kid

The big vampire in David Souls Salems lot im 56 and still close my eyes at night and it comes into my head scares the shit out of me

blue underpants said:
The big vampire in David Souls Salems lot im 56 and still close my eyes at night and it comes into my head scares the shit out of me

Haha noway, i watched the one were he was tapping on that window saying "David let me in David", anyway i went to bed shittin it and my bro came home on leave from the Army that night and forgot his key, so he starts chucking little stones at the bedroom window to let him in, i fkin shit meself and was screamin for me mam.

buzzer1 said:
blue underpants said:

Haha noway, i watched the one were he was tapping on that window saying "David let me in David", anyway i went to bed shittin it and my bro came home on leave from the Army that night and forgot his key, so he starts chucking little stones at the bedroom window to let him in, i fkin shit meself and was screamin for me mam.
Remember that scene myself coming to think of it i thought the whole salems lot was scary

Difficult to believe this, but me Mam reckons the skeleton out of Superted.
Fuck knows how like, he's a camp as a row of pink tents.
Skeleton.jpg

This episode of Thomas proper screwed up my younger brother:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZqAsj3buuU[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.