Things that terrified you as a kid

A kid from Stretford called Clive , poor simple kid who`s dad was a nonce who tried every trick in the book including putting sand in their backyard to lure the local kids . How nothing more was done about him and his mates is beyond me . Now he scared me witless .

The Horror Double bill on BBC2 Saturday nights

The bogey man and old nick will come and get you if you dont go to sleep. The vid of queen doing bohemian when they had the lights looking up their face. Scared the shit out of me.

In the dark I was scared of everything up until about 10 year old. Top three though,

1. The dogs out of Ghostbusters.
2. ET dressed as an old woman
3. Bald witches

I have a 14yr old daughter who at the age of five was terrified of a singing Christmas tree called Douglas Fir. Whenever anyone walked past the novelty tree it used to burst into song and start shaking. Me and the missus found it hilarious...

1961_vintage said:
CTID1988 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Jimmy Saville :-S

Fair enough, but you have to hand it to the guy. He was always a true professional, I mean, I don't think I could present top of the pops with a cigar that tasted like a kids arsehole in my mouth

ITV1 showing a documentary on Wednesday.
Wonder why they never aired it when he was alive..

The cookie monster said:
1961_vintage said:
CTID1988 said:
Fair enough, but you have to hand it to the guy. He was always a true professional, I mean, I don't think I could present top of the pops with a cigar that tasted like a kids arsehole in my mouth

ITV1 showing a documentary on Wednesday.
Wonder why they never aired it when he was alive..

Jim "Fixed" it,so it couldn`t be.

When i was about 6-8 yrs old I use to have pictures of a kid in a baloon basket wall over my bedroom wallpaper that scared the life out of me. My old man (Rip) used to find it funny.

Many many years later.
I put up Thomas the tank engine n Friends paper on my sons walls and he wouldn't go in his room till i took it down, lucky for him i knew where he was comming from. Now hes got plain walls with City posters on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.