Things that terrified you as a kid

Sea devils ( doctor who), pneumatic drills and fireworks<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 pm --<br /><br />Sea devils ( doctor who), pneumatic drills and fireworks

paphos-mcfc said:
Jimmy Saville :-S

Fair enough, but you have to hand it to the guy. He was always a true professional, I mean, I don't think I could present top of the pops with a cigar that tasted like a kids arsehole in my mouth

Churches. I still don't like going into them now. The only time I've enjoyed being in one was at a mates funeral earlier this year, it was pissing down and the roof was leaking. The pews were packed and this guy sat two rows in front of me had the drips hitting him quite quickly on the head, when we stood to sing a hymn the drips became a little trickle that were landing on his seat and had formed a puddle and he knew it but still had to sit down in it at the end of the hymn, so funny.

CTID1988 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Jimmy Saville :-S

Fair enough, but you have to hand it to the guy. He was always a true professional, I mean, I don't think I could present top of the pops with a cigar that tasted like a kids arsehole in my mouth

ITV1 showing a documentary on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.