Things that your Dad said to you.

I remember the very last words my dad said to me.

It brings a tear to my eye even now.

Son, put the gun down.

Fbloke
HMP Franklin

I can remember walking around the city centre with my dad when I was a kid in the early seventies. He would always say "pick your head up son, there's another world up there" I didn't have a fcuking clue what he was on about ! Funny thing is I said the same thing to my lad the other day telling him about some of the great old buildings in Manchester.

my favourite was from a couple of months ago on holiday, we were talking about myself going on holiday with my mates and he said , "mates, birds, durex , you'll have a great time! " aha

day of my driving test said to me drive right for 45 min after that you can drive how the f**k you want

"I don't mind who you bring home, as long as they aren't a united fan."

years ago, my grandad had taken my older cousin up to visit family in the Lake District. plan was that they'd get dropped off at a pond in the morning by uncle, who would then pick them up on his way home from work.
as the car pulled away from dropping them in the middle of nowhere, they realised that they had left most of the essentials for a day's fishing on the kitchen table. cousin started to worry about being in the wilderness [and probably started to cry- (I know you're reading this, Si)]
grandad did his best Bear Grylls impression (even though he hadn't been invented yet) and surveyed the area.
"there's a church over ther, I can see the steeple" says Grandad
"are we going to pray, and hope that the vicar lets us take shelter for the day?" asks stupid cousin.
"no, son - wherever there's a church, there's a pub not too far away"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.