Things that your Dad said to you.

I'll hit you so hard you'll be bouncing off the ceiling for a week
Wipe that smile off your face before I break it

I know he only said those things because he loves me. Anyway, I'm harder than he is now.

My grandad told me "make sure you have a comfy pair of shoe's and a comfy bed. Cos if you not in one your in the other"

My dad told me "do as a i say and not as i do"

I tell my daughter "you bring a red home and your out of the will"

"Its different for him, he's a bloke" - This was mainly about going to Wigan all nighters and all dayers at the Elizabethan at Belle Vue and the Carousel in Longsight. What my dad always said to me letting my brother get away with anything and I couldn't !! my brother is only 1 yr and 10 days older than me !! Still went though ha

NICKS BACK said:
8 years of age I was,1969 Chelsea v West Ham!(Dad was WAS a Chelsea supporter.

Quote Dad Dad? are West Ham any Good? Any famous players?

Nah!They're rubbish.

Peters, Hurst and Moore are on the pitch not too mentiona few others, they won us the World Cup and are 3 of ther most famous footballers inthe world Would have been the right answer.

however, West Ham finished 3rd from bottom that year!

Mixed emotions, I will come back again

Are we related?

He always told me, "Be careful of what you do, and don't go around breaking young girls' hearts... Ooooh!"

Bloody mentalist.

"It's through pillocks like you that they have got so many supporters"....after reading about the Munich air disaster in Roy Of The Rovers as a 7 year old and saying that I felt sorry for them......hated them ever since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.