Things that your Dad said to you.

Put it away, you'll go blind.

If I catch you wipeing it on the curtains again, you wont sit down for a week.

"I don't care about your mates there not my son you are and you aint stayin out past midnight."

and once when we were in america there was a waitress in this restaurant is was so expensiveand the bill was like 150 dollars my dad gave her 200 dollars and waited for his change. It didn't come for ten minutes. The same waitress came back and asked was there anything else because they wanted the table so my dad said "my change" She said bearing in mind gratuity is included in the bill " i thought that was a tip! He said "bring me my change and i will give you a tip" she came over and gave my dad the money. He put it in his pocket and said "heres your tip, go to bed with an itchy ars wake up with smelly fingers." We all laughed and walked off. It was legendary.

If I ever see you walking down the street in uniform again with your hands in your pockets, it'll be the last time you go to Scouts. Still thought he was WOI in civvie street.

manclad said:
When I was a teenager my old fella used to give me little tips on living..
One of the things he said was "If you have a woman or a car in your life,
you'll never have your hand out of your pocket"!!
And he was proven right for the next 35 years.
Anybody else's Dad (or Mum) give them good advice which served you well through your life??

Think with your big head and not your little head..

dont bring the police or someones father or mother to my door,but have a good night out lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.