Things you might have missed?

I hung around for Dino's farewell and left the ground at 7-20. That's 85 minutes after the final whistle; no wonder people left.
I understand the PL presentation was delayed until the pitch was cleared but there seemed to be too long a wait between the fans leaving the pitch and the stupid presentation stage being built. Knock up an emergency royal bos type structure, present the medals and trophy and get the la of honour started. - And bring out the trophies won by the kids at the same time.
Ditto. 19:20-19:30 when leaving the ground, they should have had enough practice by now to fast-track the post-match prep, after pitch clearance, obvs. But hey, it's an hour of life and wouldn't have wanted to miss the Dinho thing, or have it backdropped by an even emptier stadium.
Btw, de de de-de-de Fernandinho! sounded strangely more coherent than I had previously noticed...

Must admit once Fern had come to the SS and clapped us all we decided to go for a beer or three.

We we're dry and shattered and had a clap back at him.

I have to admit I missed this. Quite funny. Many have wanted to do this but Dias Senior has actually achieved it.

I can't stop listening to the noise as Mr Whippy's winner hits the back on the net. Never heard anything like it.

Just watched our goals again and Coutinhos attempted tackle on Zinchenko for our second was pathetic. If that had been any of our players we would have been going mental.
Truly was a Gerrard/Coutinho masterclass just as the press built it up to be.
Edit... It was in fact Buendias shit tackle!!

Last edited:
Just watched our goals again and Coutinhos attempted tackle on Zinchenko for our second was pathetic. If that had been any of our players we would have been going mental.
Truly was a Gerrard/Coutinho masterclass just as the press built it up to be.
thought Coutinho had been substituted by then mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.