Things you might have missed?

Not necessarily what I didn't see but just didn't register through all the drama, emotion and tears...

A beauty of a cross by Sterling
A wonderful stroke of the ball by Rodders to sweep the ball in for the second
KDB bursting onto the ball charging into the box and delivering a beauty of a cross
Zincky's wonderful skill to dribble into the box to set up Rodri
Walker's Joe Hart-esque celebration, arms aloft racing away screaming in celebration from the bench
Pep's jumping up boogie woogie dance moves after the third
Jacky G going mental and lifting up a player while screaming in joy

There were few more on the rewatch but they stood out. How about you Blues, now the dust has settled, the booze fog lifted?

only seen KW's dash to the corner flag this morning.

Beauty!!!

The last time I saw someone run as fast as Walker did there was about 20 years ago when the last train was pulling out of London Victoria and some lad was running full pelt to catch it.

He didn’t.

Is that the Son one? Thought I heard that at the time, not sure where he got that from.

Yeah. Just checking, coutinho scored in the 69th minute in our game. Son scored in the 70th minute of the spurs game. We had 4 mins injury time in the first half so chances are he'd just had an update to say spurs were 4-0 through Son and had the name in his head

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.