Things you might have missed?

I saw this last night. lfc fanwatch at the time we were losing. He goes proper dipper for a moment then bursts into liverpool song thinking the dream is coming true. just watch it for 30 seconds

Fast forwarded to hear him talking about the Rodri goal "how has Olsen not saved that?, a side foot from the edge of the box, it isn't even a good goal like..."
Who the hell would sit watching this knob-head broadcast pretty well nothing at all? Fuckin dipper dipstick!
HAVE IT..!!

Last edited:
I heard that suggested on radio yesterday, but I didn't see that at all (from north stand)
A bloke in his 30’s in front of me with a lad around 12 said when they got their second “fcuk this we’re going”. If I were the lad I think I’d kick him in the knackers when I got home for doing that.

Don't get that at all. Even if we lost, I was going to stay to the end as it's the last game of the season, a chance to thank the players for the rollercoaster, and the farewell to Fernandinho.
Absolute mystery why people left. Two next to me left at 0-2. Fair enough go for a piss, go kick a wall for 5 minutes but never leave until the game is done..... There is no point watching all season then beating the traffic, missing what happened next.

I just watched the dipper match from about 65 minutes until they went 2-1 and they were fucking TERRIBLE. Wolves had numerous chances, a horrible fuckup of a 3 on 1 right before Gunner got his third. And Wolves shithousing, faking injuries when they weren't getting through on Allison.

I was never going to be watching anything but us but the thought of switching to that after we went 0-2 vaguely entered my mind. If I had I would have been encouraged!

And then watching the news of our comeback filter through as it happened. Marvelous.

I wish I could inject the crowd shots of those mutants into my veins by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.