Things you might have missed?

You all missed me outside the ground with 10 minutes to kick off.
I had a spare in my pocket as my lad couldn’t go and I was damned if I was going to give it to any of the touts.
Saw 4 lads later who had been charged 200 quid a piece at quarter to 4.

I’m a great believer in karma: Saw this lad outside gate V where I was going in. “Have you got a ticket mate?” He said “no and it isn’t looking likely”

The look on his face when I said “you are - in right now, and face value” - absolutely priceless.

So Ted from Sandbach if you are reading this - well done mate you just witnessed history and don’t forget to pay it forward!

Fast forwarded to hear him talking about the Rodri goal "how has Olsen not saved that?, a side foot from the edge of the box, it isn't even a good goal like..."
Who the hell would sit watching this knob-head broadcast pretty well nothing at all? Fuckin dipper dipstick!
HAVE IT..!!
Early in the 2nd half, he called somebody a fake scouser. Oh the irony.

Watched the highlights again on youtube. One of the videos is from NBC Sports and it adds captions/subtitles to the audio commentary, only the system doesn't always hear the spoken words correctly as it types them on the screen. So for City's second goal "Rodri, Rodri" becomes "robbery, robbery." Must be a Scouse influence.

I never saw anybody leave after their second goal.
Plenty left before the Fernandinho send off which is just as disappointing.
I hung around for Dino's farewell and left the ground at 7-20. That's 85 minutes after the final whistle; no wonder people left.
I understand the PL presentation was delayed until the pitch was cleared but there seemed to be too long a wait between the fans leaving the pitch and the stupid presentation stage being built. Knock up an emergency royal bos type structure, present the medals and trophy and get the la of honour started. - And bring out the trophies won by the kids at the same time.

Were the dippers singing 'we shall not be moved" or was it Wolves?
If it was the dippers then yeah,you're dead right,second and staying there you screeching scruffy cunts.

I hung around for Dino's farewell and left the ground at 7-20. That's 85 minutes after the final whistle; no wonder people left.
I understand the PL presentation was delayed until the pitch was cleared but there seemed to be too long a wait between the fans leaving the pitch and the stupid presentation stage being built. Knock up an emergency royal bos type structure, present the medals and trophy and get the la of honour started. - And bring out the trophies won by the kids at the same time.
Sadly I wasnt there (dont ask) & I dont have sky so I watched the BBC final score & it did seem ages untill the trophy presentation,
Needless to say all the pundits on the BBC looked like someone had just killed there dog & run off with there wife & we were treated to sycophantic crap about how marvelous Liverpool were while watching there players walk round Anfield + a lecture from Dion Dublin about how we should all stay in our seats & just clap politely?
Ages later we finally saw the presentation & I was half expecting the ground to be empty with someone sweeping up in the background!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.