Things your missus does that drive you to despair

I was sitting last night watching my team battle against Bayern and playing some great stuff. We gave them a goal but came back at them. Second half we continue to play well, we equalise. I go mental. Three minutes later the door opens my missus comes in , at that exact moment They score a second. My missus starts talking to me about the bins. Did I put the recycling out? I just looked at her and told her we just lost a goal and that I didn't put the bins out and at that precise moment wasn't giving a fuck about them.

Did you put the bins out this morning when you went to work? I asked?

No, of course she didn't she forgot too, but I am all the cunts.

This is the middle of a CL game against one the the best teams in it..

Fucking bins.

She went into a huff and I just blanked her after the game.

No matter how much I tell her how this affects me, she doesn't get it. I am sitting there trying to recover from a sledgehammer to the balls when they scored a second and she thinks the putting the bins out conversation is timely.
I think women do it on purpose. They are fully aware you are concentrating on something and just don't care. I can be watching a programme and the missus will walk in watching her soap opera shite on her phone at full volume, so I can't hear my programme. Anyone knows the actual TV takes precedence over a phone. Fuck off upstairs or put headphones on ffs

Butters and cuts the crust off her toast on the worktop then puts the slices on a saucer, leaving the crumbs behind.
My Mrs cuts the crusts off bread with scissors, if shes having a bacon buttie she uses the same scissors to cut the bacon rind off, WTF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.