Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Mine does not have the word sorry in her vocabulary. She is the most high maintenance difficult firey women you could ever imagine. I swear I do not know a man alive who would put up with her.

If she ever has an affair on me and leaves me I am going to shake the man by the hand and wish him good luck. (And laugh)

Inhaling, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling, inhaling, exhaling,

Saw on the news the other day that scientists have been doing a study over 20yrs on the brains of men & women & concluded we use different parts of our brains & basically that we're wired differently .....no fucking shit ! & how many years wages have you had out of that .

I was sitting last night watching my team battle against Bayern and playing some great stuff. We gave them a goal but came back at them. Second half we continue to play well, we equalise. I go mental. Three minutes later the door opens my missus comes in , at that exact moment They score a second. My missus starts talking to me about the bins. Did I put the recycling out? I just looked at her and told her we just lost a goal and that I didn't put the bins out and at that precise moment wasn't giving a fuck about them.

Did you put the bins out this morning when you went to work? I asked?

No, of course she didn't she forgot too, but I am all the cunts.

This is the middle of a CL game against one the the best teams in it..

Fucking bins.

She went into a huff and I just blanked her after the game.

No matter how much I tell her how this affects me, she doesn't get it. I am sitting there trying to recover from a sledgehammer to the balls when they scored a second and she thinks the putting the bins out conversation is timely.

I was sitting last night watching my team battle against Bayern and playing some great stuff. We gave them a goal but came back at them. Second half we continue to play well, we equalise. I go mental. Three minutes later the door opens my missus comes in , at that exact moment They score a second. My missus starts talking to me about the bins. Did I put the recycling out? I just looked at her and told her we just lost a goal and that I didn't put the bins out and at that precise moment wasn't giving a fuck about them.

Did you put the bins out this morning when you went to work? I asked?

No, of course she didn't she forgot too, but I am all the cunts.

This is the middle of a CL game against one the the best teams in it..

Fucking bins.

She went into a huff and I just blanked her after the game.

No matter how much I tell her how this affects me, she doesn't get it. I am sitting there trying to recover from a sledgehammer to the balls when they scored a second and she thinks the putting the bins out conversation is timely.

But you did put the bins out didn't you mate :)

It was always a tough ask last night but you've always got next year.

But you did put the bins out didn't you mate :)

It was always a tough ask last night but you've always got next year.

Vonkey, it was always about beating Anderlecht for us to get into the Europa. The problem we have is not believing we can play ou game. Last night showed they can and this ill be a massive lift for the confidence in the team. We will get horsed in Paris, but I think every team in it could get horsed there. Our final game is at home to the Belgians, we will recruit a CB and right back in January and improve the defence. I would also like an additional keeper to replace Gordon. Its proud of them last night, we deserved at least a draw, but its Europa for us hopefully.

Rogers was right, over the last two CL's we have played probably the four best teams in the world. Thats not a bridge too far for us, there isn't even a fucking bridge, bridge would be a goal.

Anyway, we gave them a game and a fright. Onward and upward, maybe not at the pace we would like, but resources are tight and thats just the way it is.

What's that got to do with your missus?

my first post on the topic was on topic. If you read it you would see that Im lamenting her utter disregard for CL woes.

Vonkey replied about the game and I replied to him.

Simple if you follow the thread,Isee where you're coming from if you hadn't.

Text you to contact them urgently then when you do whatever it was is no longer urgent to the point they have forgot. All within the space of 5 effing seconds.

Text you to contact them urgently then when you do whatever it was is no longer urgent to the point they have forgot. All within the space of 5 effing seconds.
Mine has the habit of even when she's expecting me to call to pick her up has her phone in the bottom of her bag and can't hear it meaning plenty of time on double yellows hanging about for her.

Some people should have a velcro patch on their chest to attach their mobile onto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.