Third Kit

Chrisuk23 said:
I've just got mine today from someone I know in wythenshawe. It's the players version with the vents and T bars on the shoulders. It came in a proper nike sealed package with all the tags on it like the ones on the home and away kit which I got from the city store. If its fake its a quality fake. I'm trying to put a picture up but this tapatalk is shit!

Is the sizing true to uk sizing ? as a few have said they are slimmer fitting I.e a large is actually a medium

I'll be finding out tomorrow how many he's got left, they're selling fast though mate, he's selling all 3 tops but like I said mate, going fast<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:31 pm --<br /><br />
invisableman said:
Chrisuk23 said:
I've just got mine today from someone I know in wythenshawe. It's the players version with the vents and T bars on the shoulders. It came in a proper nike sealed package with all the tags on it like the ones on the home and away kit which I got from the city store. If its fake its a quality fake. I'm trying to put a picture up but this tapatalk is shit!

Is the sizing true to uk sizing ? as a few have said they are slimmer fitting I.e a large is actually a medium

I think with them being player versions they are a little smaller but I got xl like my other tops and it fits fine

tabejeza.jpg
works now, I'll put more up if anyone wants to see more

Chrisuk23 said:
I'll be finding out tomorrow how many he's got left, they're selling fast though mate, he's selling all 3 tops but like I said mate, going fast

-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:31 pm --

invisableman said:
Chrisuk23 said:

I think with them being player versions they are a little smaller but I got xl like my other tops and it fits fine

Defo give us a shout mate as ill pay bigger money for the player version one if there's any left in a medium? Instant payment as well chris!

richards30 said:
Chrisuk23 said:
I'll be finding out tomorrow how many he's got left, they're selling fast though mate, he's selling all 3 tops but like I said mate, going fast

-- Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:31 pm --

invisableman said:

Defo give us a shout mate as ill pay bigger money for the player version one if there's any left in a medium? Instant payment as well chris!

I'll let you know tomorrow mate, looks like my picture didn't come up, too many pixels apparently, I can email some pictures to someone if they want to post them

Manchester1894 said:
The image that wont post on here is the same as the one I saw on Twitter last week -
ba5659c74c963cc873a2b00d51a7bb08.jpeg

Can I email you some pictures so you can post them?

Looks nice, if it is player issue think it will be short sleeves. Haven't seen a player in a longsleeve shirt for a couple of seasons, they seem to wear a longsleeved undershirt thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.