Third Kit

invisableman said:
invisableman said:
moz said:
anybody had it delivered yet?

No Not yet but it's free postage using china post so could take up to 40 days I ordered on 5th August, tracking online shows its left china so hopefully should arrive soon.

I ordered two shirts one home one away, the home shirt has arrived today, shame it don't fit me, any takers it's a size small men's.
9555941721_a69aa6992d_c.jpg

what is the sizing of the shirt mate?

nmc said:
panzer1311 said:
Why would anybody buy a fake football shirt ? . ..... if its 10 quid from China or off a bloke in a pub .... its 100% a fake !!

Fake ones are probably better quality !!!!!!

Be careful about wearing any counterfeits(especially ones without the sheild) - City can take you out the ground for that kind of stuff.

it's just a template loads of Nike teams use with an extra stripe, nothing special and a shame fans expectations have fallen so low that they think this is somehow a great kit.

A thing of beauty? a thing of beauty has time, care and attention dedicated to it, this took 5 minutes to come up with.

bowieboots said:
Looks nice, if it is player issue think it will be short sleeves. Haven't seen a player in a longsleeve shirt for a couple of seasons, they seem to wear a longsleeved undershirt thing

Lescott has always worn the long sleeve versions since he first signed for City

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it's just a template loads of Nike teams use with an extra stripe, nothing special and a shame fans expectations have fallen so low that they think this is somehow a great kit.

A thing of beauty? a thing of beauty has time, care and attention dedicated to it, this took 5 minutes to come up with.

Design a shirt of your own in 5 minutes and put it up on here.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Im starting to think you have something against Nike in general rather than just the kits you dont like this season
star-wars-fear-anger-hate-suffering-yoda-life-coaching.jpg

BoyBlue_1985 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Im starting to think you have something against Nike in general rather than just the kits you dont like this season

they've given us a template they use for loads of other teams and added a stripe.

Tell me what's beautiful and remarkable about that.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

they've given us a template they use for loads of other teams and added a stripe.

Tell me what's beautiful and remarkable about that.

What template is it of, as in what teams are using it?

I want just on about this kit more your relentless pursuit of the Nike kits. Making surveys and so on. They pay the club £12 million + a year. Nobody has to buy them and it doesn't effect the club if people do or dont especially abroad where everyone just buy snides anyway.
How can you tell its just a template until you have seen the official picture any how?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.