Third party ticket sites and City (dodgy site ticket claims - p32)

While it's annoying, I don't think £140 is that bad.
If I didn't have a ticket I would pay that provided we win tomorrow and have a chance of winning the league.

There are lots of tickets available on the secondary ticket websites for the West Ham game. It will probably mean a lot of blues will miss out on this game or end up paying extortionate prices for a ticket. If the club are found to be aware how these tickets ending up with the touts there are going to be a lot of pissed off City fans. It feels like the club is in transition. I hope they can be a lot more open on there ticket strategy as it is feeling they are losing touch with their legacy / heritage fans who deserve to be treated a lot better than they have in the recent past.Screenshot_20240505_072515_Chrome.jpg

Just to provide some assurance, me and Mark Todd have been raising the various incidences of this with the club. Now, we're having limited impact and the club are very keen to leave any significant shake up until the new Ticketing Compliance role is in post, but these concerns are on the record.

I was on a call with fellow fan representatives from across the Premier League on Wednesday and this is an issue across the league.
If fans were to privide seat details for tickets purchased for the West Ham game would the club look to do anything to identify where the tickets were sourced from?

Last edited:
While it's annoying, I don't think £140 is that bad.
If I didn't have a ticket I would pay that provided we win tomorrow and have a chance of winning the league.
That will not help get to the bottom of the problem. That action is keeping the touts in business. The reality is many people will do the same thing. If the club can prevent tickets being released to these sites there is every chance they will end up in City fans hand and not be sold at an overinflated price. This is a commitment that the club should be able to deliver as standard. We hear so much about being being best in class in other areas, so why can they not get ticketing right as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.