Third party ticket sites and City (dodgy site ticket claims - p32)

If they are profiting from it, why would they cut into those profits employing a compliance officer to try and get to the bottom of how it happens?
If you were accused of selling tickets at extortionate prices via a 3rd party , would the employment of a ticket compliance officer at 45k a year support your argument that you tried to stop that activity?

If you were accused of selling tickets at extortionate prices via a 3rd party , would the employment of a ticket compliance officer at 45k a year support your argument that you tried to stop that activity?
Why employ one at all, if they investigate and find evidence that the club are doing it they could sell their story for a lot more than that.
Seems to be a lot of assumptions from those that don’t know and have no way of knowing. Whike those on here that haven’t the club about it don’t jump to the same conclusions, think I’ll listen to-what those speaking to the club about it conclude at the end of their talks.

It’s an issue right across the PL unfortunately, there is massive interest from around the world, you only have to see the amount of tourists on a normal march day at City, and it’s the same at the other big clubs
It’s high time all premier clubs acted as one and started to look after the fans who have followed their clubs through thick and thin.where is the loyalty from these clubs who expect loyalty from the fans paying a absolute fortune to support them.These clubs do not appreciate the financial difficulties for some fans and need to end this greed.

Why employ one at all, if they investigate and find evidence that the club are doing it they could sell their story for a lot more than that.
Seems to be a lot of assumptions from those that don’t know and have no way of knowing. Whike those on here that haven’t the club about it don’t jump to the same conclusions, think I’ll listen to-what those speaking to the club about it conclude at the end of their talks.
Please speak English next time

If they are profiting from it, why would they cut into those profits employing a compliance officer to try and get to the bottom of how it happens?

I don't think you know how 'deflection' works.

I can't wait to hear the bullshit that comes out of the compliance officer's report.

Agencies get tickets from every club, not just City. I don't know if any other clubs are appointing similar 'compliance officers', but if they are, it's just to pull the wool over fans' eyes.

You don’t need to be a detective to work out when you sometimes see whole rows for sale for high demand games, that there’s only one possible place those tickets can have come from.

Anyone know why you can’t even see the seat planner for West Ham on the official site? You normally can for sold out games. Just keeps encouraging me to buy a membership which I already have.

Anyone know why you can’t even see the seat planner for West Ham on the official site? You normally can for sold out games. Just keeps encouraging me to buy a membership which I already have.
Probably because City have no intention of selling a single seat exchange ticket as a standard match day ticket for that game, and are instead selling them as part of an extortionately priced hospitality package.

Of course, that might change if our title bid goes tits up over the next few days!

Probably because City have no intention of selling a single seat exchange ticket as a standard match day ticket for that game, and are instead selling them as part of an extortionately priced hospitality package.

Of course, that might change if our title bid goes tits up over the next few days!

Said this to somebody else that was looking. Think the cheapest they found was a £299 Vermilion (or whatever it's called) package.

Told him there'd be plenty of tickets suddenly appear on the exchange if we lose our next two games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.