Third party ticket sites and City (dodgy site ticket claims - p32)

Bit off topic but I notice Arsenal are talking in that article about season tickets covering 23 matches.

Presumably they’ve banged the cost of the four Champs. League group games on the price and made them compulsory as part of a ST.

Bit off topic but I notice Arsenal are talking in that article about season tickets covering 23 matches.

Presumably they’ve banged the cost of the four Champs. League group games on the price and made them compulsory as part of a ST.
Aren't there 6 CL group games next season?

Watching the build up to the England game, Sky interviewed 4 “England fans” outside the stadium, turned they were all yanks. The guy said “as soon as the last penalty went in on Saturday we decided to come to this game so I bought tickets and booked flights over”. So not just City…but we knew that

Watching the build up to the England game, Sky interviewed 4 “England fans” outside the stadium, turned they were all yanks. The guy said “as soon as the last penalty went in on Saturday we decided to come to this game so I bought tickets and booked flights over”. So not just City…but we knew that
So they didn't buy tickets from UEFA then?

So they didn't buy tickets from UEFA then?
Official Tickets for the final were available straight after the semi for about 30 mins before they sold out. They were cat 1 at 1000 euros. Not much more than champs league final cat 1 at £610. So if you were quick (and had the money) you could get tickets for the final

Possibly, but I doubt very much the Club would do this in an official capacity.

There isn’t any doubt mate. Obviously not with the specific ticket in question. But in general.

There is a handy direct link on the official City website which will take you directly to a third party ticket agency, who’ll be glad to sell you tickets to any sold out game you like at the Etihad. Provided you buy an overpriced hotel room for the night with it.

There’s only one place those tickets have come from. Their “official partner.”

There isn’t any doubt mate. Obviously not with the specific ticket in question. But in general.

There is a handy direct link on the official City website which will take you directly to a third party ticket agency, who’ll be glad to sell you tickets to any sold out game you like at the Etihad. Provided you buy an overpriced hotel room for the night with it.

There’s only one place those tickets have come from. Their “official partner.”
Which bit of "official" do you not understand?

Whether you like it or not, a partner has entered into an arrangement with City, presumably involving some money being paid to us for the right to enter into that arrangement.

If someone with a season ticket sold that ticket 19 times, they'd get back whatever they paid for it. No more, no less. No one has ripped them off.

At the end of the day, the seat belongs to the club and it's their right to do whatever they want with it. People come from all parts of the globe to see us, thanks to our high profile and success, and that's part of the price of that success.

It's be much easier if people accepted that, rather than frothing at the mouth at things that they can't influence and that probably don't even impact them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.