Third party ticket sites and City (dodgy site ticket claims - p32)

How will you know that they're 'unknown' fans? I got asked about where I got my ticket for the Swamp a few years ago. Told the cheeky fucker I'd had a season ticket since 1975. That seemed to satisfy him lol
When they’ve got a United hat on in the City away end at Anfield like happened last season, they can be very easy to spot.

You don't seriously believe that this illegal site is in possession of over a thousand tickets that the club has given them do you?

Has it not occurred to you that an unauthorised ticket selling site that said they had no tickets but would do their best to get hold of one, would be extremely unlikely to get anyone using them? Of course they're going to claim they've got tickets.
You don't seriously believe that this illegal site is in possession of over a thousand tickets that the club has given them do you?

Has it not occurred to you that an unauthorised ticket selling site that said they had no tickets but would do their best to get hold of one, would be extremely unlikely to get anyone using them? Of course they're going to claim they've got tickets.
They sure ain’t some cowboy operation. 9000+ positive reviews on Trustpilot.

They are well known in the ticket community for being able to supply tickets for every big PL team.

Ask yourself why the new Compliance Officer is not targeting them.

I don't think the role of independent regulator covers any aspect of the game that involves match-going fans.
That's not me being a bitter old cynic, it's how I read the initial brief.
I would imagine the FSA for one would have input into the role of an independent regulator so there is hope that they might be prepared to get involved.

They sure ain’t some cowboy operation. 9000+ positive reviews on Trustpilot.

They are well known in the ticket community for being able to supply tickets for every big PL team.

Ask yourself why the new Compliance Officer is not targeting them.
LOL. I've asked myself that question. And the answer was that as I'm not the Compliance Manager, and neither are you, we have no fucking idea what he or she is doing, or who they're targeting.

But if it makes you feel better by thinking that the club is actively complicit in a criminal activity, then who am I to stop you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.