Third party ticket sites and City (dodgy site ticket claims - p32)

Careful Now. Not sure they're an offcial partner.
They quote a Trust Pilot 5 star review on the website, but there is only 1 review, from July 28th, it's a five star review, but I'm not sure what tickets she got and used in late July, and that's her only Trust Pilot review
Also their prices are lower than other resellers, always a red flag, and they are claim to have loads seated together, if you look for 5 together, no problem, other sites don't have this, usually mostly singles.
It looks like a clone of Live Football tickets ( a genuine resell site).
Be very wary...

I've reported this particular website to the Club.

That said, with the new Ticketing Compliance Officer in post, the Club have created the following email to report all similar instances to. If you see anything like this, please report it to: touting@mancity.com
I would ask the club how Livefootballtickets - a company with thousands of positive reviews on trustpilot - appears to have over a thousand tickets for the Ipswich match available for sale.

Would love to the see the new compliance officer explain that one away

I would ask the club how Livefootballtickets - a company with thousands of positive reviews on trustpilot - appears to have over a thousand tickets for the Ipswich match available for sale.

Would love to the see the new compliance officer explain that one away

The club done care. The club will whore and tout match tickets to legal online ticket tout companies to make money. The club has long gone caring about and putting genuine City fans first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.