this bast@rd killed my uncle and his mates

fbloke said:
The original post is a really interesting one but I feel many on here will simply turn it into a comedic rant about Germans!

Dont forget Manchester has a very strong link to the Nazis via the British Union of Fascists and Oswald Mosley (Mosley Street named after his family)

Ahh the history we enjoy......

And a lot of German immigrants who came over for the textile industry in the 19th century. You only have to look at Engels who was taking in the Mancunian ambience during that time and he wasn't a nazi by a long chalk.

salfordpaul said:
Matty said:
Being a member of the German armed forces doesn't make him a nazi, in fact I'd suspect the vast majority of Germans during WWII weren't actually members of the Nazi party.

bollocks!! the minority weren't nazis ...check facts, spk to veterans..do some homework!

I just did!
NSDAP members during the war (highest figure) = 8,000,000
Population of Germany (1939 Census Figure) = 79.7 million

That makes about 90% of the population of wartime Germany that were NOT Nazi Party members!

felixbg said:
55 kills is pretty impressive, infact it's nothing short of incredible

theres a list of his kills at the bottom of this web site about him....my uncles plane is number 42 shot down 25/26.06.43
there is also another wellington credited to him 20 minutes later.

for all you youngsters ...this was not a computer game

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cieldegloire.com%2F001_frank_h_d.php&lp=fr_en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate ... p&lp=fr_en</a>

This revisionist view of history that seems to maintain that the majority of Germans were decent types who got caught up in it all is of course bollocks. The vast majority of the nation (apart from the active resistance) were complicit in everything that happened. What were the 'decent' Germans doing when the Jews, disabled, mentally ill, Gypsies etc. were rounded up and 'disappeared'.

Lanky's new symbol

lancs%20lightning%20blue%20flash-square.jpg

British Unions of Fascists

gb%7Dbuf2.gif

denislawsbackheel said:
This revisionist view of history that seems to maintain that the majority of Germans were decent types who got caught up in it all is of course bollocks. The vast majority of the nation (apart from the active resistance) were complicit in everything that happened. What were the 'decent' Germans doing when the Jews, disabled, mentally ill, Gypsies etc. were rounded up and 'disappeared'.

I´m sorry but my english isnt good enough to discuss on the high level I want. But did you REALLY believe that the majority of German knows about the concentration camps and all the other things? I can ensure you, they didnt. Its not an excuse, its a fact.

GermanBlue said:
denislawsbackheel said:

I´m sorry but my english isnt good enough to discuss on the high level I want. But did you REALLY believe that the majority of German knows about the concentration camps and all the other things? I can ensure you, they didnt. Its not an excuse, its a fact.

Ignore him German Blue, he is just trolling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.