This Easter Weekends Matches.

Am I the only one that wouldn't mind a United win as it would lessen Everton's chance of top 4 and thus their drive against us, maybe..

pudge said:
Am I the only one that wouldn't mind a United win as it would lessen Everton's chance of top 4 and thus their drive against us, maybe..

It's a quandary isn't it

BlrLTV3CQAAcKfp.jpg

bobmcfc said:
pudge said:

It's a quandary isn't it

Some of the Everton boys will be playing for there world cup places so will be motivated to beat us anyway

ForzaMancini said:
Gillespie said:
brotherblue said:
Arsenal have missed Ramsey BIG time

Would you have him here at City?

You're not having him

You sound like the fat kid that wants to eat every sweet in the shop

Touched a nerve? You seem genuinely afraid Ramsey is ambitious and wants to win the League at some point in his career, hence, may be willing to make a move to City :)

You think City are consistent at winning the league? ha ha 1 flukey win on GD, Ramsey about to win FA Cup and you get the worthless cup.

Don't think any of out British players are going to leave they know what a loyalty is unlike the foreign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.