This Easter Weekends Matches.

Hope Hull know that beating/drawing Arsenal will only reduce their chances of Europa.

kupest said:
Hope Hull know that beating/drawing Arsenal will only reduce their chances of Europa.
Paul Walsh just made that exact point on my feed.

Hulls fans don't seem to fussed about being dicked. Singing about going on a European tour.

Gillespie said:
brotherblue said:
Arsenal have missed Ramsey BIG time

Would you have him here at City?

You're not having him

You sound like the fat kid that wants to eat every sweet in the shop

... and you lot have sounded for years like fucking distressed schoolchildren when another kid has more sweets than you and tried to get him banned from the tuck shop.

Gillespie said:
brotherblue said:

You're not having him

Touched a nerve? You seem genuinely afraid Ramsey is ambitious and wants to win the League at some point in his career, hence, may be willing to make a move to City :)

Do people want Rags to win so that kind of puts Everton off our backs unless we manage to lose 4 out of 5 games or you prefer Everton to beat the Rags? Or a draw?

Can't decide what I want.

ForzaMancini said:
Gillespie said:
brotherblue said:

You're not having him

Touched a nerve? You seem genuinely afraid Ramsey is ambitious and wants to win the League at some point in his career, hence, may be willing to make a move to City :)

Arsenal are like our feeder club. I'd take Wilshere off their hands for back up.

Looks like Everton won't make it this season, Arsenal might win out now. Those of you who said they are experts at wrapping up the 4th place finish were right :)

kupest said:
Do people want Rags to win so that kind of puts Everton off our backs unless we manage to lose 4 out of 5 games or you prefer Everton to beat the Rags? Or a draw?

Can't decide what I want.

Nah, want to see them get taken apart by Everton tbh, no agenda with the table or points etc, i just like seeing them lot suffer.

mcmanus said:
ForzaMancini said:
Gillespie said:
You're not having him

Arsenal are like our feeder club. I'd take Wilshere off their hands for back up.

Wilshere is turd mate

Crouchinho said:
mcmanus said:
ForzaMancini said:

Wilshere is turd mate

Agreed. I'd take Ramsay as he's quality. Wilshire is just an over-hyped, dirty, moaning twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.