This Easter Weekends Matches.

Blue Hefner said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Recommend watching Berbatovs goal for Monaco today.

I watched the game. A very good goal but I thought Nice deserved a point. Monaco will struggle in the Champs League next season on that showing
I think they've done pretty well this season considering what happened with Falcao. Think they will be Europes biggest spenders in the summer.

didsburyblu said:
Doesn't matter now given the half time score but amazed at the number of fans wanting United to lose.
Whilst our shot at the league is slim it's still on so therefore we should Want the result that suits city best.
A win for United today followed by a loss for Everton at Southampton next week with Arsenal winning their home game would have meant we go to Everton when they have nothing to play for which is far easier than playing them when they're in the mix for champions league.
A response I got on Twitter was at least we can laugh at United!
For the record I hate United and want them to lose every game unless it's in city's interests that they win.
Feel the games gone for them now but still worrying how many city fans don't see the bigger picture

If we're good enough we'll beat them.

didsburyblu said:
Doesn't matter now given the half time score but amazed at the number of fans wanting United to lose.
Whilst our shot at the league is slim it's still on so therefore we should Want the result that suits city best.
A win for United today followed by a loss for Everton at Southampton next week with Arsenal winning their home game would have meant we go to Everton when they have nothing to play for which is far easier than playing them when they're in the mix for champions league.
A response I got on Twitter was at least we can laugh at United!
For the record I hate United and want them to lose every game unless it's in city's interests that they win.
Feel the games gone for them now but still worrying how many city fans don't see the bigger picture
Why are you amazed? You should see the amount of posters on here who were celebrating Chelsea losing yesterday. They can't (won't?) see the bigger picture. If Chelsea won yesterday, they'd still have a great shout of the title and would go to Anfield more fired up than they possibly will be now.

Richard Keyes just suggested rags aren't happy with Gollums training methods. He wouldn't have dared say that on Sky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.