This Easter Weekends Matches.

didsburyblu said:
Doesn't matter now given the half time score but amazed at the number of fans wanting United to lose.
Whilst our shot at the league is slim it's still on so therefore we should Want the result that suits city best.
A win for United today followed by a loss for Everton at Southampton next week with Arsenal winning their home game would have meant we go to Everton when they have nothing to play for which is far easier than playing them when they're in the mix for champions league.
A response I got on Twitter was at least we can laugh at United!
For the record I hate United and want them to lose every game unless it's in city's interests that they win.
Feel the games gone for them now but still worrying how many city fans don't see the bigger picture

Fans can only hope for a result, the way the rags are playing they can only dream of a result.

didsburyblu said:
Doesn't matter now given the half time score but amazed at the number of fans wanting United to lose.
Whilst our shot at the league is slim it's still on so therefore we should Want the result that suits city best.
A win for United today followed by a loss for Everton at Southampton next week with Arsenal winning their home game would have meant we go to Everton when they have nothing to play for which is far easier than playing them when they're in the mix for champions league.
A response I got on Twitter was at least we can laugh at United!
For the record I hate United and want them to lose every game unless it's in city's interests that they win.
Feel the games gone for them now but still worrying how many city fans don't see the bigger picture

Things rarely pan out how you want them to.

A few weeks ago, we all wanted Chelsea to stay in the Champions League to distract them from the league. Now, the fact that they are still in it and play semi finals either side of their trip to Anfield means we'd be better off had they gone out and only had Liverpool to concentrate on.

cookster said:
Hopefully the day is ending on a positive note.

Dave is always a good pick me up for us blues ;) SOD
Yea, iv had 45 minutes of laughter and taking the piss out of the rag son in law and have got fed up with it so im retreating to the bedroom to watch the Great Escape and leaving him to chew the carpets

mat said:
Richard Keyes just suggested rags aren't happy with Gollums training methods. He wouldn't have dared say that on Sky.
Fuck me; has Keys been on holiday to the moon? that rumour was doing the rounds last autumn. Next thing, he'll be telling us that water is wet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.