This Easter Weekends Matches.

Der Bomber said:
Meanwhile, on the 'caf, Shrek takes it even harder:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/everton-vs-man-united.388407/page-31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/everton- ... 07/page-31</a>
Think it's gone into meltdown :)

The troops are revolting,

8 minutes ago #1215
Ducklegs
bosnian_red said: ↑
Some serious over reactions on here. We haven't been great but if the defenders weren't all over the place this would be seen as a good performance so far. It's all on Evans and jones and buttner so far.
Those defenders are playing like players who have had no defensive drills at all.

I'm not talking about making individual errors and it costing us the game, they are playing without any form of positional discipline at all.
8 minutes ago #1216
Wowi
Rød grød med fløde
Subho611 said: ↑
I think Moyes will still be safe despite this result. We knew that we are missing out on CL football and Europa doesn't mean anything. Sacking a manager for one result isn't the Manchester United way. At least he is trying to win a CL spot until it is mathematically impossible (may be even after that, give his condition).
Why are you talking about "sacking a manager for one result"? Have you been living in a cave for the past eight months?
8 minutes ago #1217
CantonaGiggs1
This is why I refer to Moyes supporters as cultists. It's like they are brainwashed and no amount of evidence is good enough.
8 minutes ago #1218
Subho611
An Irish Red said: ↑
It's not just one result though, is it? it's an entire season of mind-boggling incompetence. The mans a joke.

I like the way you use him trying as a compliment, as if we should be happy with that. I'm pleased he's not showing up to work drunk but it's not exactly praiseworthy either.
My post came out different. I was trying to explain the Glazer's way of thinking if they don't sack him after this result.
8 minutes ago #1219
jem
DocRockter said: ↑
Fletcher needs a pre-season to finish his come-back, no need to bash him after the illness he had...

Kagawa needs to go, I'm talking both in this game and in the summer..
The problem is that there likely won't be a comeback, at least not to the standard that we need. I love Fletcher (in fact, I think he would have made a fine captain,) but his time has come and gone, which is a real shame when you consider how good he was about 4 years ago.

All local lads as well. ;-))

Ever wonder if this is one Big Dipper conspiracy to destroy manchester as a footballing superpower ? They sent moyes in to nobble the rags, Liverpool can't give free kicks away for love nor money and have all the refs chucking penalties at them ;) it's unnerving

Be afraid kids

bobmcfc said:
Ever wonder if this is one Big Dipper conspiracy to destroy manchester as a footballing superpower ? They sent moyes in to nobble the rags, Liverpool can't give free kicks away for love nor money and have all the refs chucking penalties at them ;) it's unnerving

Be afraid kids
Like your thinking.

:)

They are breaking into song over on the 'caff:

We're mid table and we know it...
We're mid table and we know it!
Manchester United,
Mid table under Moyes....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/everton-vs-man-united.388407/page-34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/everton- ... 07/page-34</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.