This Easter Weekends Matches.

Having watched the highlights of the match at the Kremlin yesterday, I thought it was a penalty.

However, if it wasn't, it is delicious justice for the one the chavs were given against West Brom, when Ramirescooned the ref into giving one right at the end of that game.

What goes around, comes around, eye-gouger!

Vienna_70 said:
Having watched the highlights of the match at the Kremlin yesterday, I thought it was a penalty.

However, if it wasn't, it is delicious justice for the one the chavs were given against West Brom, when Ramirescooned the ref into giving one right at the end of that game.

What goes around, comes around, eye-gouger!

It is frustrating when a decision goes against you but their reaction to that yesterday was ridiculous. I think you just have to accept that there is a fair chance in any match you will have a big debatable decision go for or against you and you just have to be good enough to do the business despite it. It's matches like last Sunday that bewilder me when literally 3 or 4 (basically every huge call) go against the same team. It just can't be right, it is so improbable that that would happen all things being equal that I end up coming to the conclusion that there is something else going on. God knows how that Chelsea assistant would have responded at Anfield if that had been them.

-- Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:18 am --

marco said:
a one off performance from norwich today

norwich 2
liverpool 0

If Norwich keep a clean sheet today I will eat my own shit.

Norwich: Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson, Snodgrass, Howson, Johnson, Redmond, Fer, Hooper.
Subs: van Wolfswinkel, Bunn, Gutierrez, Garrido, Ryan Bennett, Tettey, Murphy.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, Flanagan, Allen, Gerrard, Lucas, Sterling, Suarez, Coutinho.
Subs: Brad Jones, Toure, Agger, Alberto, Aspas, Moses, Cissokho.

Rodgers goes with an extra midfielder instead of Sturridge, a pragmatic step, but still expect them to win it maybe 2-0 instead of 5-3 or 4-2...

Norwich used to lose vs Pool at home by really conceding 4-5 goals.

I'm looking at their team and I'm thinking how on earth could we potentially lose the league to that squad? they do have the best player in the league I'm give them that. come on Norwich let's be avin ya!

Can't see Norwich getting anything. The only speck of hope I have is for Snodgrass scoring a wonder goal.

Be interesting to see how Liverpool cope with a different formation though.

Come on you canaries (can't imagine that strikes fear into the opposition).

This is the game where the Wolfman (Wolfswinkel) snares a hat trick!

If the bottom team can end Maureen's home run then the webbed toed ones can beat this lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.