This Easter Weekends Matches.

Lancet Fluke said:
Liverpool will win by at least two goals. Norwich are wank. We were shit when we went there on the back of the crushing defeat against Chelsea. Liverpool go there full of confidence and with a ton of momentum. They won't slip up today.

Never underestimate the effect of pressure on a team who's filled with players who've never experienced it.

Goo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Liverpool will win by at least two goals. Norwich are wank. We were shit when we went there on the back of the crushing defeat against Chelsea. Liverpool go there full of confidence and with a ton of momentum. They won't slip up today.

Never underestimate the effect of pressure on a team who's filled with players who've never experienced it.
Norwich let Suarez score goals at will againt them every season...

shevtheblue said:
Goo said:
Lancet Fluke said:

We've been steamrolling Norwich for years too until this season! This season it was 0-0. Historical form means nothing. Each game is different. Sure I'm not confident they'll drop points today, but there's always a chance, and I'm not ruling it out

Astley Lad said:
Whatever Redknapp says there's no way Ramires can get a retrospective ban after Fellaini got away with his elbow on Zaba. It was interesting to hear Hoddle say "no manager could defend that", well Moyes would find a way.
Two massive decisions gone Liverpools way this week. First Suarez escaping a red card and then a terrible decision for the Sunderland penalty. It's one thing trying to make sure Liverpool win the title but I bet Fulham won't be too happy if they get relegated by one point and Sunderland stay up.

Fellaini got away with it because the ref saw and booked him. The ref didn't see or punish Ramires so the FA will and should ban him.

Goo said:
shevtheblue said:
Goo said:

We've been steamrolling Norwich for years too until this season! This season it was 0-0. Historical form means nothing. Each game is different. Sure I'm not confident they'll drop points today, but there's always a chance, and I'm not ruling it out

Whilst what you are saying is true do you remember what tipped the title run in on it's head the year we won it? Wigan beating united. A Wigan team that hadn't beat united in like forever or even scored a goal against them if i remember right so whilst Liverpool usually batter Norwich it doesn't always go that way, even more so with Norwich trying to stay up. Although it is more realistic to hope Chelsea beat Liverpool rather than expecting them to slip up today but who knows

Goo said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I've been waiting for that to happen for weeks but the fact is they have dealt with the pressure incredibly well, by and large. And now us and Chelsea have been too flaky to really test out their nerve as we enter the really scary bit of the run in, I suspect they will be fine. We've let them off the hook. Even if they do slip up at some point they must know that us and Chelsea probably don't have the balls to make them pay.

Lancet Fluke said:

agreed. how shit were we, we've handed them this title on a fucking plate.

de niro said:
Lancet Fluke said:

agreed. how shit were we, we've handed them this title on a fucking plate.
And liverpool will hand it back with interest..
They will drop points in their next 3 games and it will go down to the last day of the season, I really believe we're going to win the league, don't ask why but I just feel it...
This isn't over I'm telling you, liverpool are already asking what day the open top bus parade is.....this has got 2012 written all over it. ....
Believe believe believe!!!!!

Chelsea will at least draw at Anfield, I'm very confident of that. Moureens specialty is not losing to top teams. he'll pack the midfield and it'll be a total snore fest. Best case scenario is a chelsea win, but if not then all we need is Palace or whoever to get another draw against Liverpool and we're back in the driving seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.