This Easter Weekends Matches.

Ducado said:
marco said:
what a shame they will be playing fleetwood next season, goodbye blackpool land of plastic rags

More like Plastic Dippers mate (well it is here near the park)

shame for the blackpool die hard fans, if they drop down fleetwood could bounce over them if they can keep the roll going, never thought i'd see that day, tbh it says it all about oyston he had his chance for the big time but blown it

Re: Wolves 6 v 4 Rotherham

Bilston Blue said:
Biggest crowd at Molineux since 1981 and they invaded the pitch four times near the end of the match.

yeh near 30k thats great support, i hope they come back to the prem one day

If you were a Burnley fan would you rather clinch promotion tonight when they are not playing
or at home to Wigan on Monday ?
Think id rather be there when it was clinched but my nerves would want it settling now

Ducado said:
It's so sad, know quite a few Blackpool fans it's a club that is being run into the ground

I thought they all went back to supporting Liverpool and the rags as soon as they got relegated from the prem ?

moon said:
If you were a Burnley fan would you rather clinch promotion tonight when they are not playing
or at home to Wigan on Monday ?
Think id rather be there when it was clinched but my nerves would want it settling now

Monday, it would be an anti climax not winning it at home.

Kun Aguero said:
The title party's on hold.
F_200709_September1_358227a.jpg

Norwich's fixtures are absolutely shocking. This is a huge banana skin for Liverpool, would not be surprised at all to see them drop points tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.