This Easter Weekends Matches.

Dear Sheikh Mansour,

It's my birthday in the summer transfer window and for my birthday present I'd really like you to sign Christian Eriksen from Tottenham, he's a great player and deserves to be playing for our great club.

Yours gratefully,
Aguero93:20.

Scouser said:
Have you seen our head to head record against Norwich? There is no chance we will drop points against Norwich. We will definitely beat them. It's just a matter of how many goals. I reckon Suarez will score a hat-trick again. 3-0, 4-0, 5-0

I forgot how Suarez should boost his goal scoring against the shite teams.

Even though the dirty **** shouldn't be playing.

I'm watching Leicester v QPR but because I have a very old sky box upstairs I can't see what score it is on my tv lol (it cuts off some of the screen)

bobmcfc said:
I'm watching Leicester v QPR but because I have a very old sky box upstairs I can't see what score it is on my tv lol (it cuts off some of the screen)

I had one of those until this year,i couldn't believe what the new box can do

spurs 3-1 bye fulham

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:

Oh dear,

I could tell you but it's too much fun thinking this is a sky box problem (:

Go on take the piss

I'm going off to cry in the corner lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.