This Easter Weekends Matches.

It's always weird watching games that don't involve us... The refs seem to really like play going on constantly...

Steak Bake said:
SiWatts90 said:
Steak Bake said:
To be fair to Rodgers, I'd be smug if I had just taken a team with Jordan Henderson and Jon Flanagan to title winners in my 2nd season in charge.

Incredible manager.

And played fuck all matches compared to everyone else (bar Everton) in the top 6/7

You do realise how bitter you sound right now, don't you?

Bitter about what? The fact we won the league cup, had a decent run in the FA cup and got out of the group stages of the Champs league?

Not bitter in the slightest you deluded idiot, we've had a great season in my opinion, Liverpool put all there eggs in one basket and it has paid off for them..

If you can't see how virtually playing in one competition all season gives an advantage you are obviously quite stupid

Theengelbert said:
Now I just hope for damage limitation.. If Liverpool lose a game and we win all ours it's all about goal difference

You expect us to win 5 on the bounce. Time to start preparing for next season with a new young fresh manager.

SrilankanBlue said:
moomba said:
Can only hope Norwich keep goal difference respectable today.

There will be no GD lead after today, guaranteed

Probably not, but if goal difference is going to come into it we have to win all of our games and they have to lose one. So 5 games to better their 2.

Steak Bake said:
Armaan said:
Norwich are the shittest team in the league look like a pub side.

Or Liverpool are the best team in the league destroying everything in their path?

They are doing what they need to win the league - City and Chelsea aren't

This game was bound to be a walk-over. Norwich just can't play against Liverpool for whatever reason, they always run riot. That's why Suarez hat-trick was 17/2 which is the worst hat-trick odds I've ever seen! Palace game is the one in which we'll see if Liverpool have it in them to go the distance, you've got to say it's looking likely atm which is a fucking shitter as this lot of cheating bastards don't deserve a thing.

We'll know what sort of manager Rodgers is when he's got European football and the league to juggle. Having heard Sturridge missing today is the first time him and Suarez haven't played up top together for 3 months is an extremely fortunate thing considering how we've been missing Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic for long spells this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.