This Easter Weekends Matches.

cookster said:
Theengelbert said:
Now I just hope for damage limitation.. If Liverpool lose a game and we win all ours it's all about goal difference

You expect us to win 5 on the bounce. Time to start preparing for next season with a new young fresh manager.

2 years ago we were further behind and we did it. Liverpool will drop points to either palace or Chelsea (or both).

ManCityX said:
cookster said:
Start fast, kill the game off. Take note Granddad Pelle, or whoever takes over next season!

Sorry mate.

We've scored more goals in the first 15 than any other side.

You gutted now?

Liverpool have scored first more than any other side this season, you gutted now?

cookster said:
Theengelbert said:
Now I just hope for damage limitation.. If Liverpool lose a game and we win all ours it's all about goal difference

You expect us to win 5 on the bounce. Time to start preparing for next season with a new young fresh manager.

Well we've won 8 on the bounce and gone 20+ games without losing as well.

You don't know much about City do you? Always thought you came across as the plastic armchair type tbf.

oman0115 said:
'Rush preparing for a memorial match tomorrow' do they mourn all year? They really need to move on.

I bet they find alternative ways to spend their time around the end of May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.