This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

Re: This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa

Remember guys there is more than one player in Valencia, it is likely it will be for Villa but could quite easily be someone else.

i got my blue brazil away shirt printed with kaka on the back on tuesday.
i am off to town with the girlfriend today and will be getting my spain shirt printed with david villa on the back, hehe.
will be checking sky sports news updates on my phone all day, excited :)

vincent said:
The Telegraph did report yesterday that Villa's agent will be in Manchester today.

No it didnt, that page online was just rumours etc that had been built up from weeks of speculation from what I saw. The story underneath it was that Spurs wanted SWP, which was rumoured at least 4 weeks ago.

dukyblue said:
vincent said:
The Telegraph did report yesterday that Villa's agent will be in Manchester today.

No it didnt, that page online was just rumours etc that had been built up from weeks of speculation from what I saw. The story underneath it was that Spurs wanted SWP, which was rumoured at least 4 weeks ago.

Where were you at midnight mate??

The chairman has publicly stated that he will sell Villa if a huge offer were to come in.

dukyblue said:
vincent said:

This is what it said yesterday...

"David Villa's agent is flying to Manchester to continue talks regarding a reported £60 million move to the club".

Anyway, I feel positive about this one.

DannyBoy2890 said:
i am off to town with the girlfriend today and will be getting my spain shirt printed with david villa on the back, hehe.

But spain shirt is red...

dukyblue said:
vincent said:

I thought we had been through this SWP can't move to Spurs until the end of the season(having already played for 2 teams in Europe this season).

svennis pennis said:
dukyblue said:
vincent said:

Where were you at midnight mate??

The chairman has publicly stated that he will sell Villa if a huge offer were to come in.
Part timer! You've got to put in the long hours this month!! ;-)

PabZab said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

But spain shirt is red...

the away one, the gold one lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.