This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

Re: This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa

Im not going out tonight.

The missus wont be to happy when i tell her were watching SSN all night.

Just in case something happens.

Far Too Excited!!!!

Private Jet From Valencia To Manchester...

Just been informed of this fresh off the phone now, my friends uncles works very high up at Manc airport, he knows what comes in and what comes out, my friend just rang me to tell me that he uncle told him a private jet flew into Manchester Airport yesterday from Valencia, security was mega tight and no one was allowed anywhere near, unfortunetely he has no info and has yet no found out who was on board but he said it looked quite important due to the high ammount of security, there both rag's so i hope it's true and not just a stupid wind up,

Even though there is no names or sightings from this i thought i would post this info as it could be relevant to us.

spanishblue said:
It will be Silva why sell your best asset when you can sell your scnd best for near the same amount of money.
And would we complain i dont think so

rather have villa than silva.we need a striker more than a midfielder

jay_mcfc said:
Aussie! said:
has this website/forum ever had this much activity before the takeover. im gettng like +13 views after every refresh lol

I've only just had breakfast I'm that excited (though I didn't get out of bed until 1.00)

I'm still in bed!!!! Girlfriend wasn't happy when she got back from work I'll tell ya!!

Re: Private Jet From Valencia To Manchester...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=100286" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=100286</a>

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Just been informed of this fresh off the phone now, my friends uncles works very high up at Manc airport, he knows what comes in and what comes out, my friend just rang me to tell me that he uncle told him a private jet flew into Manchester Airport yesterday from Valencia, security was mega tight and no one was allowed anywhere near, unfortunetely he has no info and has yet no found out who was on board but he said it looked quite important due to the high ammount of security, there both rag's so i hope it's true and not just a stupid wind up,

Even though there is no names or sightings from this i thought i would post this info as it could be relevant to us.

You mean he changes the lamp in the flashing red light on top of air traffic control

malkie said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

You mean he changes the lamp in the flashing red light on top of air traffic control

yeh, do you know him?

just curious, but what's your job at the Airport?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.